P.2 (3)

Alondra- we should go get the food
Y/n- we i think we should
I said as everyone started walking back into the car. Mateo stopped crying buh it still hurt him. He sat on my lap with his hand on my belly and the other one playing with my hair. Alo and katei arrived at chick-fil- a and got the kids their food as i was at the gas station looking for band-aids. I got em, paid and left. I walked into chick-fil-a and sat next to mateo. I grabbed a wipe and cleaned the blood off, and placed the band-aid.

Alondra's pov
As y/n was was mateo i ran into the bathroom real wuick and called my mother.
On the phone*
Mom- hey honey
Alondra- hey quick favor, so y/n's gender reveal is on friday and i was wondering if you could get the center pieces?
Mom- yea, do you need anything else
Alondra- can you do the food? Katie and i are gonna do the deserts, get the flowers, balloons, etc
Mom- okay, tell her i said hi, bye honey i love you
Alondra- i love you too bye
I said, i walked out the bathroom and they threw the trash away. Katie winked at me, and i winked back. I put alexa in her car seat and waited for everyone to buckled up.

Friday y/n's pov
It was 10am and the boys were setting up the tables and the chairs while brandon and mateo were helping me with the balloons. Alondra was at the store while katie was baking who knows what, when my uncle burst threw the door.
Uncle- im heree
Y/n- i can see
Uncle- hows my littles oness
He said rubbing my belly and picking up mateo, he then out him down and helped me take the balloons and set them on the side of the desert table.
Mattia- ima go get the gas, the chickens, and tortillas for the grill. Im taking the little ones
He said as he pecked my lips, and his hands on my belly. 4pm everything was done and set. The deserts were all fresh and ready. Everyone was getting ready, and so was i.
M/m- were gonna get a few things, buh were on our way.
Y/n- okay, we'll see you here bye bye
I said and they hung up, i finished curling my hair and my makeup, when mattia and mateo walked into the bathroom with flowers in their hands. Mateo had bright yellow sunflowers while mattia carried bright red roses.
Mattia- give them to mommy
He whispered, mateo came closer and handed them with a big smile on his face.
Y/n- is their something you guys are hiding from me?
Mateo- im just smiling because of how pretty you are and how much i love you.
My heart, i cupped his jaw and looked at mattia.
Mattia- he's not wrong. At all.
He said as he stood behind me and moved my hair from my neck and moved a bit of the robe. He kissed my shoulder leading up to my neck. I smiled and kissed them both.
Y/n- okay now go get ready, people ahould start arriving
I said and mattia walked into the closet. I walked into mateos closet and grabbed his outfit. A white button up shirt with blue pants and blue fancy shoes. i put cologne of mateo and Mattia then came out in a white button up shirt and blue pants, with blue fancy shoes. He grabbed the cologne from my hands and smiled in the mirror as he put it on.
Mattia- what?!
He said chuckling
Y/n- your just so fucking cuteee
I said kissing him multiple times
Mattia- okay now go get dressed we wanna see you in your dress, right bubs
Mateo- yeaaa
he said crossing his arms. I walked into the closet and dressed into just a white lose dress.
Outfit-