5

Present y/n's pov
The camera was finally facing the other way. I cut the rope and felt it drop, i got up and grabbed a cloth and put it over the camera. I grabbed my phone and called mattia.
Mattia- did they do anything to you- were coming
Y/n- im fine,
Mattia- were on the road were tracking your phone okay dont worry
Y/n- wait be quiet
Octavio- baby- how did you get out
Y/n- dont call me baby
Mattia- i hope she's okay
Octavio- who are you talking too
Y/n- uh- i-
He took my phone and FaceTimed him.
Mattia- leave my wife alone
Octavio- wife? Baby you didn't tell me you were married
Y/n- I AM NOT YOUR BABY
I said as i raised my voice, he out the phone down where you could see eveything. He got closer and grabbed me by the waist. I would pull back and get his hands off buh his grip got tighter and the stronger he became. He grapped and squeezed my breasts, he placed and rubbed his hand on my priavte, he also grabbed my ass, and started kissing my neck and i would move my head, push, slap, and tried kicking him buh he got even more agressive. Tears formed and rolled down my cheeks, he had turned around and noticed mattia had ended the call. He turned back and tried kissing me on the lips, buh i was able to slap him and so i did, he let go and looked back at me, then he slapped me across the face, making my nose bleed a little. Ge grabbed me by the neck and pinned me against the wall.
Octavio- stop it, we do the easy way or the hard way
He said as he was about to pull his gun out, when we heard gun shots, and we both turned our heads to the door. I looked back a him and kneed him in the balls, then the door opened giving me advantage to take his gun and so i did. I placed the gun under his jaw and pinned him to the wall.

Mattia's pov
It was raining once we got to the location, the boys went through the back while me and once of the security's went through the front. The boys distracted the men in the back, which gave me a chance so we entered and shot every guy in front. We had ear pieces and the boys confirmed they killed the men, and so did we. Their was only one room in the entire base, which meant she was their. The boys searched around the house just in case, the security went back to the front to make sure no one could enter. I had slammed the door opened and seen y/n knee him in the balls, she grabbed his gun and pinned him to the wall.
Mattia- finish him
I said as i clapped. She whispered something into his ear and walked toward me, i made a confused look, why didnt she kill him? I pointed my gun at him buh she put my hand down, she turned around and pulled the trigger, she didn't flinch, jump or anything, she threw the gun on the ground and turned around, and pulled me into a hug, bursting out crying.

Y/n's pov
"We kill all enemies" I whispered in his ear, i let go of him and started walking to mattia, he made a confused face and pointed his gun at him, buh i put his hand down. I turned around and pulled the trigger, i watched as his body fell onto the ground then i turned back to mattia, and pulled him into a hug bursting out in tears. He hugged me back, and rested his chin on my head.
Mattia- im here, your safe
He took his jacket off and placed it on me, he had his arms around my shoulder as we were walking out to the car. It was raining, and i looked up at mattia, and saw his wet hair, a bit of blood on his chin, how his brown eyes shined in the rain, and how he had his jaw clenched..god took his time on him..he looked so hot- y/n it's just for publicity, he doesn't feel the same way, stop it. We got into the car and drove to a private jet, they had my luggage in their so i was guessing it was mattia's jet. My leg was shaking because his touch kept replaying in my head, i think mattia noticed and placed his hand on my thigh, and the shaking had then stopped.