P.2 (5)

Y/n's pov
It was now 10pm and everyone had left. The kids were knocked out with the puppy, as i walked in and put the plates in the sink. We left the tables and chairs outside, and headed inside, i took off mateos shoes as mattia carried him up to the room. He placed him on the bed and got ready for bed.
Outfit-

I got in bed and mattia turned to face me

Mattia- i love you
Y/n- i love you too
I said as i rubbed his cheek with my thumb. He put my hoodie about my belly and started running his finger around it. He laid his head on my belly and whispered
Mattia- and i love you too
Y/n- i love you too dad yayyy
i said as i whispered yelled. He looked at me causing me to chuckle, he then started kissing my belly and pulled my hoodie back down and fell asleep in my arms along with mateo.

Next morning devin's pov
Mariano- you need help, serious help
Devin- all i did was shoot her leg
Mariano- for telling you that she's retiring?!
And I stayed quiet
Mariano- im gonna go get her, bye
Devin- im coming with you
I said and grabbed my phone. Mariano just rolled his eyes and opened the door. We got into the car and started driving to the hospital. Once we arrived we checked in and headed to her room. Ceila was their, yuck.
Jenna- what is she doing her
Mariano- she wanted to come
He said and walked toward jenna.
Ceila- i should get going, bye guys
She said without making eye contact with me and left the room. After hours of silence with jenna and mariano i left and changed into my outfit for work.

5 months later (9months prego)
Y/n's pov
The boys were in the pool with brandon and mateo while Alondra, katie and me were making some omlets.
Katie- im gonna cut the fruits and feed blue
Alondra- oh shit, have you picked a name for the baby
Y/n- karla polibio
I smiled
Alondra- welcome to the family karla
She said as she rubbed my belly and took the plates outside. After cooking i head outside and seen mateo jump into the pool landing in mattias arms. I smiled and began eating my food. Before i took a sip of my drink i got a call from a photographer.
P- y/n polibio?
Y/n- yes thats me
P- your session is ready, be here by 6
Y/n- great thank you
I hung up and turned to see mattia wrapped in a towel with mateo in his arms.
Mattia- everything good
Y/n- yea, just the photo shoot
I smiled and took my plate to the kitchen, i noticed it was now 2pm and headed upstairs for a nice bath.

Its so fucking hawtt rn and i need ideas, pleasee🥺.