𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 - 𝑡𝑎𝑒𝑖𝑙

It had been exactly four hours since you arrived at the hotel, got your makeup and dress ready, then went to the room where the program will be held

Today was your older sister's birthday, who was three years older than you. She decided to hold a grand birthday party with her friends as a reward for passing the board exam.

You invited your bestfriend over to the party, so you wouldn't feel lonely during the whole program. When y/f/n arrived, both of you went to a table that was currently vacant and sat down on the neatly covered chairs.

Both you and y/f/n were just casually talking to each other, when the room quickly became packed with people. Your friend sat across from you, since it was easier for the two of you to talk and look at each other.

"Your sister sure does have a lot of attractive friends." y/f/n looked around the room and you followed her gaze.

Looking around the room, you did see a lot of attractive people. They were mostly your sister's friends and some of her classmates from college. You found some familiar faces and some new ones.

You faced y/f/n again, "Don't get attracted to a random guy, okay? Remember, you have a boyfriend."

y/f/n scoffed, "Just because you're bitter about being single doesn't mean you can act like that. I'm loyal, you idiot."

You just shrugged and changed the topic right away. After a few more minutes of people arriving and greeting each other, the host of tonight's event finally spoke through the microphone.

"Good evening to all the guests who came to celebrate this special day..."

As the host continued his introduction, you felt a presence beside you. A man, who you've never met before, sat down on the empty chair on your left side. His hair was slicked back neatly and he had the most flawless skin ever. You grew stiff at the sudden realization that a man was sitting beside you.

Not that it was a bad thing, you just didn't know how to act around guys. You had guys chasing after you for years, but you never gave them a chance. It was because you weren't ready for a relationship yet, as you were still young and you were very choosy. The guys who used to hit on you had such boring personalities and you care about the personality a lot.

But, it was also because you had no idea how to talk or flirt with guys.

y/f/n noticed your stiff figure and she didn't know whether to tease you or feel bad for you. She knew about your guy problems and she really wanted to solve them for you.