𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝗽𝘁.𝟮 - 𝑡𝑎𝑒𝑖𝑙

Taeil had been taking you to multiple dates from picnic dates, arcade dates, movie dates, etc

Taeil had been taking you to multiple dates from picnic dates, arcade dates, movie dates, etc. You were very happy to spend every moment with him, smiling and laughing together.

But one thing's for sure, you weren't a couple. He wasn't your boyfriend nor were you his girlfriend, but you really wished you were. You never thought you'd like him this much, but you did. You had the biggest crush on the man who sat beside you during the party.

Taeil was the sweetest person you knew and he treated you in the best way possible. He took care of you, made sure you went home safe, and even visited you when you were sick. All his actions and words made your heart flutter every single time.

With everything he had done for you, you wondered why he hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend yet. Not that you assumed of it, but you hoped at least.

-

Your date with Taeil had ended and he was driving you home with his car. You looked outside the window, trying your best to ignore his hand that was resting on your thigh. His touch that made you flustered everytime, but probably didn't mean anything to him.

I thought this was how relationships start, but why isn't it working for us?

During the date, you hoped for something to happen between the two of you. It could either be him confessing to you or him noticing your hints, it didn't matter. You just needed something to happen, but nothing happened at all.

As the date ended, you eventually lost hope and gave up on trying to make him like you back. You realized that maybe, he didn't like you that way and just thought of you as a friend despite all the flirting he had done with you.

The car suddenly came to a halt and you soon realized that you had arrived home. You decided not to say anything and was about to open the door, when you felt his hand grabbing yours gently.

"Stay for a while." Taeil said in a soft tone and you easily let go of the door handle, even though you wanted to leave and avoid him.

You looked at him, confused. "Why?"

"I have something to tell you before you go."

All of a sudden, your heart beat faster and you grew nervous. Why am I so nervous? You had no idea why you were feeling that way.

Taeil grinned as he stared at how beautiful you looked today, caressing your cheeks softly. His eyes traveled from your lips to your visible pink cheeks then to your eyes, making eye contact with you.

"y/n, I don't know if you know it but I really like you." He confessed and you swore, your heart skipped a beat.

"I-I like you, too." You replied softly and his grin grew wider at your words.

"Great, will you be girlfriend then?" He finally asked the question you've been waiting for.

You didn't hesitate to hug him and reply an enthusiastic, "Yes!"

Taeil returned the hug and after a few seconds, both of you pulled away and admired each other for a few seconds. You saw how he glanced at your lips and moved closer towards your face.

You closed your eyes in anticipation thinking he was going to kiss you on the lips, but you felt a pair of soft lips on your cheek instead. You opened your eyes and he giggled at your reaction.

"That's cute, but I'm not gonna rush things yet. I don't wanna make you feel uncomfortable, baby. Don't worry, you'll get it soon. But for now, you go inside and rest."

The pet name gave you butterflies and you sure loved it so much. You gave him a kiss on his cheek and hugged him one last time. You moved back and exited his car, waving him a 'goodbye'. Taeil did the same and shot you a wink, before driving off to his own house.

Turning around to enter your house, your sister's voice startled you from the door. "Finally dating Moon Taeil, hmm?"

You became shy, but still nodded in confirmation. "Yeah... just now, actually."

"Gosh, you two are so cute."

Your phone suddenly dinged, receiving a text message and you saw that it was from your boyfriend, making you smile.

Taeil🌙
I love you, baby!

_______

this was requested, so here it is! I'm not excited for online classes, I just want to survive the school year.

stay safe, everyone!

dennise