Let Her Go

Eunwoo:

"Is this really how you wanna cover up your mistakes?"
"what?Im warning you dont even try fucking with me"Jungkook
"Okay look!Fine..Ill give Lisa up...But can we first talk ?"
"I dont need to talk to you"Jungkook
"look,Lisa's my friend,and like you said,she's probably just pretending to be happy,but I hope you realize just because she's not completely over you does'nt mean she's ready to go back to you"

"what do you know?"Jungkook
"Come on dude!Can't you just quit being a jerk and try to win her back?If you really loved her you would first think about how she felt"

Yes,Lisa finally decided to tell me what happened between her and Mr- Jungkook...I can only imagine how she would feel...

I saw he looked lost..Like he was thinking of something...As he did so he removed the knife from my neck thank god.

"How would she feel knowing her Ex Husband,The one who betrayed her,broke her heart,is here,Stalking her,And threating her closest friends life,Because he doesn't know how to own up to his mistakes,Man up,And Atleast try to change for the better"

I dont know where the hell im getting this words from but I mean it,If I cant have Lisa as my girlfriend,she will always be one of my dearest friends,She deserves a man who would treat her like the angel she is.

Suddenly my phone started to ring.

"Uuh..Can you get that for me?Im kinda....Tied up.."

He then reached into my pockets and stared at my phone blankly.

"Who is it?Let me see"

He then touched it so im guessing he declined it....

"EUNWOO WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU!?ITS GETTING LATE AND WE'RE ALL FREEZING OUTSIDE TRYING TO FIND YOU!" The sound of Lisa's voice...

I didn't wanna say anything because I wasn't sure if I could...

"HELLO!?I SWEAR IM GONNA SLAP YOUR FACE IF YOU DONT ANSWER ME NOW!"
"Lisa what did he say!?" We heard Minnie
"He's not answering" Lisa said.
"What?But he picked up"Mingyu

Suddenly Jungkook spoke.

"Lisa...He's here with me...Don't worry..Im not gonna do anything to him.."He gave me a dirty look.

What ?Is he for real?

"Jungkook...."Was the last thing we heard before the call ended.

Jeez woman,You not even gonna ask where I am?

"Wait,You really aren't even gonna do anything to me?"
"Look...You're right..Lisa deserves better..."He then started to untie me...
"Please....Take care of her...So that atleast she has one man in her life she doesn't break her heart..."He looked at me blankly...What the hell is happening?

"Jaehyun get our tickets ready,we're leaving"I heard him say to his ear piece.

Suddenly someone ran into the room..The guy that Headlocked me into this room...

"Where's Lisa?"Jaehyun
Jungkook then looked at me and then back at ..Jaehyun?

"She deserves better.."They then both left....

What.The.Hell?

I quickly stood up and ran outside and luckily I found the three standing by the pool.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU BAST-"Minnie was cut off By Lisa covering her mouth.
"Eunwoo are you okay!?Where's Jungkook!?"Lisa
"He left..."
"What?.."Lisa

"THE HELL IS JUNGKOOK!?"Mingyu

-
-
-