4 | orphaned

CHAPTER 4,

ORPHANED

"I thought my last moments would be something heroic, not down in a freaking well

"I thought my last moments would be something heroic, not down in a freaking well."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

THE PACK INFORMED Indiana that Lydia had cracked the second cipher key, it being Aiden's name. This gave them a whole list of names once again, Parrish's being on there for an unknown reason.

Currently, the McCall siblings are standing in front of their father in the middle of the school hallways as deputies surround the place, arresting Violet. The son is trying to reassure his father that they're both okay, Agent McCall blaming himself.

Their father was never in their life up until recently, the both of them sharing a hatred for him. Scott's hatred left as he noticed their father was trying his best to apologise to them, attempting to make up for the loss of time with us. Indiana, on the other hand, continues to have that hatred. She has to admit it's tough and it has decreased slightly but she still doesn't like the man. Indi's grown up without him in her life and have gained Sheriff Stilinski as her father figure (and Argent of course but she's known Stilinski for longer), she doesn't need her actual father returning and trying to get involved with their chaotic life now. Indiana knows she should be grateful, but she can't help it.

Indiana spots Liam standing at a nearby wall, him flashing the girl a smile of reassurance as he notices the annoyance on her face. Slowly, the daughter begins to back away from her father and brother before making her way over to Liam.

"You sure you're okay?" Liam asks. "She could've killed you."

"But she didn't." Indiana replies. "And yeah, I'm okay. I promise."

Violet walks past with handcuffs on, Deputy Parrish guiding her out of the school and most likely making his way to one of the cop cars pulled up outside. Sheriff Stilinski stops in front of Agent McCall, informing him about the weapon of choice. Almost immediately, the man makes his way over to Parrish and allows the two freshman to walk over to Scott.

"Where's Kira?" Scott asks.

Liam shrugs. "I don't know, she took off. Stiles told her about Lydia cracking the second part of the dead pool."

"Her mom's on it." Scott mumbles.

"Everyone's on it." Liam states.

"You're not." Indiana speaks up, turning to look at the blond boy.

"Not yet, but there's still another third." Liam reminds.

"Where's Stiles?" Indiana asks, glancing over at her brother.