32 | ghosted

CHAPTER 32,

GHOSTED

"Somehow, I don't think we're gonna hug this out

"Somehow, I don't think we're gonna hug this out."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

INDIANA WALKS THROUGH the hallways of school, quite reluctantly actually since she wanted to go join her brother and the two girls on a trip to Canaan but being lectured to go to school - Malia not really caring. Yesterday night the three had spoken to Stiles through the radio, practically confirming that he's a real person.

"So we're going along with the plan as long as it doesn't destroy your house." Liam reminds.

"What plan?" Indiana asks.

"The one Hayden suggested." Liam replies.

"Oh, I thought we weren't going along with it because she complained it's bad." Indiana says.

"We're going along with it." Liam states.

"Okay, come. We have to break into the faculty storage room then." Indiana informs.

"To save the whole school from Ghost Riders? No problem." Liam replies.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

The two werewolves hang around the empty hallways, both of them ditching class in order to sneak into the storage room. There are two teachers currently in the hallway having a conversation, preventing them from entering the room straight away like they planned to.

"Do you have the list?" Liam whispers, his face fairly close to hers.

"Yeah, Hayden texted me it." Indiana replies. "Okay, now."

The boy pulls open the door, grabbing her hand and pulling her inside. Indiana takes her phone out, reading the list her friend sent her while looking up at the supplies in the room.

"Can't we just buy a lightning rod?" Liam asks.

"If you've got $2,500 dollars then sure." Indiana replies.

The two walk around the corner, pausing slightly at the sight of Mr Douglas seated in the corner. A bunch of electrical wires and equipment are piled up in front of him, all of which he is attending to.

"What are you doing here?" Mr Douglas asks, rising to his feet and beginning to gather his equipment. "This is faculty only."

"That doesn't make sense when you're the one leaving." Indiana informs.

"What are you doing?" Liam asks.

"Are you making a taser? You have the plugs and wires for one." Indiana says.