Chapter 6

Tom woke up and stared at the ceiling for a little bit. He was thinking about his dog Max and felt guilty for not being there for him. Then he looked to his left and saw Fiona sprawled out on her stomach in his t-shirt. Her body half covered by the blankets, a smooth, tanned leg was sticking out one side. He laughed to himself. He got up and quietly walked into the next room. He dialed his mum. She hadn't called over night so he hoped everything was going good. It was afternoon there, the veterinarian should have answers now, he thought.

His mom comforted him that Max was doing good and the doctor said he could come home today. The cardiologist said he has an enlarged heart and some backflow into the ventricles. He expended a lot of energy to get up apparently and his heart over pumped. It will probably happen again, she said, but they have him on 3 different heart medications. She told him to not worry, she will keep him updated, there was no reason to fly home at this moment. He hung up the phone with a sense of relief. He still wished he could be there but he felt confident his mom would take care of Max properly.
Tom rubbed his face, feeling more stubble than he went to bed with. He walked back into the room, Fiona was still passed out but rolled toward the door. He quietly crawled back into bed behind her. Tom admired her as she slept. He moved closer to smell her hair draped over the pillow. His arm wrapped around her, holding her small frame under it.

Fiona stirred underneath his arm and wiggled her body up against him. His hand tightened into a fist. He was trying his hardest to not get an erection but she pushed herself right into his lap. Her ass rubbed slowly up and down against his dick. He wondered if she was doing it on purpose. His hand moved to her hip to steady her but also to see if she was awake. He didn't want her to wake up and think that it was his idea to press his hard-on against her.

She put her hand on top of Tom's and brought it under her shirt, his hand rubbed against her bra. She gently rocked her hips into his. His hand skimmed against her bareskin above the lace, feeling the fullness of her breasts. His fingers moved smoothly between her skin and the fabric and circled her nipple. He couldn't hide that he was excited, his dick pressed against Fiona's ass which made her moan.

She rolled over to face him, his hand pulled her face to his and his tongue danced with hers. Her hands roamed his back, feeling his skin against hers. She played with the elastic of his shorts, bringing her fingers from the back to the front. She pulled at his waistband. His hands slid down to her waist and rolled her on her back. She giggled as he kissed her neck, his stubble tickling her. His hands lifted her shirt as they moved up along her body. She sat up and let him pull the shirt over her head. He buried his head into her supple breasts. Still covered with the lace, he kissed from one to the other hungrily.

Someone pounded at the door. Both of them jumped at the interruption.

"Yo, Tom," a deep voice called through the door.

"Oh fuck," Tom said quietly. He kissed Fiona on the lips gently and sat up. He called back to the voice, "One second!"

It was Tom's trainer, Miles. Tom completely forgot he was supposed to train this morning.

"I'm sorry," he turned to Fiona, "believe me I am so sorry."

He tossed on the tank he wore last night and stood up. He paced around for a bit trying to calm himself before opening the door.

Fiona stood up to find her clothes, she was standing in front him in just her bra and panties. He groaned, she was not helping. She smiled but tossed on her shirt from last night and stepped into the leggings she found tangled in the sheets.

The man banged on the door again. And Tom hustled to open it. The guy pushed in, and started rubbing Tom on the head with his fist. Tom laughed but on the inside he was pretty annoyed at Miles.