✓Chapitre 20

Someone's POV.

   I can't remember when was the last time I saw the light coming from the outside. All that I can see is a pitch black and a undescribable sounds I hear from the outside of this room. I tried to speak but I can't. I'm so scared to create a necessary noise or else.

"Boss."

I heard that voice a million times but I can't hear the Boss voice everytime that person came here.

"What's news?"

I was shock that after a thousand days. Finally, I was able to hear that voice. It's so deep and husky. Mysterious and deadly.

"Walang may pinagbago, Boss."

Unconsciously, my lips form a smile when he speak that language. I hardly close my eyes and imagine my past. I missed them. I slightly bit my lower lips as I heard what he said after.

"Hanggang ngayon wala pa din silang balita tungkol sa kanya. They believe that she's already dead but they won't stop until they seen her body."

"They were stupid." And he laugh out loud. "Bahala sila maghirap sa kakahanap sa anak nila dahil wala silang makikita."

"Ang akala ko ba matatalino sila? Paano nila mahahanap ang katawan ng isang patay kung ilang taon na itong nawawala? Haha! Abo na lang siguro maniniwala ako!"

They're evil! I hate them!

"Hayaan natin silang magdusa hanggang tuluyan na talaga silang sumuko. And when that day comes, I need to prepare myself. Kailangan maging handa ako sa kung ano ang mangyayari. Cause finally on that day. It's my time to rule." I tried to move from seating this cold floor and try to lean on the door to hear him more clearly.

Who is he?

"Pero Boss sa pagkakaalam ko may iba na silang pinaplano."

Thankfully, I can understand their language. Being a princess it's my duty to study the different kinds of languages of the world but now...

"What plan?" I can feel his voice changing into something.

"Hindi ko po alam, Boss. Yung mga tauhan natin na nagpapanggap na agent nila, pinatapos na ang mga trabaho nito sa loob at labas ng palasyo."Then bad for you...

"What?! Are they giving up or? No wait! They can't!" Angriness finally fullfil his emotion.

"Yun po ang huling binalita ng mga tauhan natin, Boss. Wala na silang access para malayang makapasok sa palasyo."

The second becomes a minute and I can't hear anything but I just thought about it. My heart jumped when I heard a loud noise coming from there.

"Sh!t! We can't track their moves anymore. We need to think a plan. A better plan."

Wait, I can hear him near from me. Like he's standing behind this wall.

All of the sudden, I didn't expect for this to be happened. I quickly move away from that wall and crawl back to where I was earlier. The next thing I knew.

I saw a light. It's so bright and I can't even look at it. I covered my eyes and tried to fight that lightning. But all of the sudden, there's a figure of a men blocking the light from my face.