✓Chapitre 73 (Last Chapter)

Isabela's POV.

Now I don't know how to explain what I'm seeing this time. It was so painful to see him like this. Struggling, dying, and lost for her. But what could I do about it? I tried to convince him and let him understand but he never listened. He always follow what his mind tells him to do.

I'm really pissed because she used to be my best friend and her loyalty has put in a test by not giving up on me. Maybe I can't blame her. If she left for a very long time to seek me.

Alam kong naaksidente kaming dalawa ni Mackzwell nung araw napupunta kami sa school. Ang unahang inaakala ko talaga patay na ako 'nun. Ngunit ng magising ako nasa loob ako ng hindi pamiliar na silid. Sobrang liit nun at napakaduming silid, na para bang mukhang selda.

I cried and cried for all tears I could shed. Crying for my Mom and Dad. Hoping they would come and save me, but its pointless. No one can hear me from there. It was totally dark after that time and I can hear some steps and doors opens. Suddenly, I can see light when the door opened and I saw unfamiliar faces towards me.

I was so afraid and I thought they going to help me but...

They tortured me! Tortured me like a pet. They even hang me and left me for a month without water and food. They even used me as their experiment. And yet! Until now I can still feel the pain inside me. Everything they put me inside of me. That drugs! That liquid! That chemical! And the pain I got from their spanking and their endless days of torture.

I thought I'm going to die that time but I keep on fighting for my life. Hoping that I can survive that hell. I even heard their plan about Collidea. All their plans from faking the real one. Nasaktan ako nun at hindi ko matatanggap ang pinaplano nila. No one can take Collidea's place as the true heirs of Monte Carlo and United Kingdom.

It's been so many years they torture me inside this cell. It was morning and I can hear some voices talking outside my room. I've been that cell for many year and I can create a hole for my light. And to see what's going on outside. I jumped out my bed and look at the hole. May nakita akong babae na nakahalf yung maskara at nakaitim lahat ang suot. She is look like an assassin but she's not with them. I can hear them talking and all those words.

Rinig na rinig ko pa ang sinabi ng babaeng iyon, na kung aalis siya at di na siya sumali sa plano nila, at ibibigay ang lahat ng gusto nilang pagagawa sa kanya ay di na nila ako sasaktan ulit. Pero kapag may mangyari pa ulit sa'kin. Siya na mismo ang kukuha sa'kin.

After hearing what she said. I got hope and strength that I can leave this place. A night and weeks after. I planned to escape that cell.

I jumped off from that wall and smash my body from the dirt and ran so fast. Even though I know I can't. Hirap na hirap na akong lumaban doon. Wala akong lakas dahil sa mga sugat at pasa pati na rin ng gutom at huwaw. I thought I was alone but they followed me. Di ko alam kung saan ako. Kung saang lugar ba ako dinala nila. Nasa Monte Carlo pa ba kami? Ngunit mayamaya pa ay mabuti na lang at may nakita akong isang malaking puno kaya may pagtaon akong akyatin iyon. Tamang-tama rin at dumating sila. Nakita kong tumakbo ang mga ito direksyon ko kanina mula sa taas ng puno. At nang makitang nakalayo na sila. Humiga ako sa malaking sanga nito at nagnanais na sana nila ako mahanap.

In the next morning, I just get out from that forest and I ran off to an highway. I crossed the big road but then suddenly I almost get killed. But thankfully, the car immediately stopped and the driver's get out from it's car.

It was a beautiful girl with blonde hair. She shouted at me and asking if I'm going to kill myself. But it didn't bother me and I get the chance to asked some help and lucky I am. She let me go with her and bring me to her house. I was amaze by the time I got there because when I saw how huge, elegant, and high tech it is. I'm about to compliment her house when she let me clean up myself and I thank her for letting me in and for her in helping me.