Chapter 34

-Luke's P.O.V-

After we ate all together with Michael's parents, we all headed to his garage to practice for Sunday.

"So are we doing American idiot?" Ash asks as we get into the room.

Everyone nods and Michael adds, "Only if you guys are okay with it."

"Of course we are Mikey, the song is a really good one." Calum reassures him, with Ash and I nodding in agreement.

This makes him smile lightly and nodded.

-

After practising and playing the song for a couple hours I wasn't able to keep a smile off my face at how good it sounded.

"Mikey you sounded amazing." I say as we all put our instruments down and head back to the room, we sleep in and got ready.

"Thanks Penguin." Mikey says with a light blush.

Calum collapses on bed with Michael, "I'm exhausted." He breaths out.

I laughed and replied, "Same honestly."

Ash lays down and opens his arms gesturing me down so I happily lay beside him with my head on his chest.

The lights are turned off and we shuffle our way under the covers.

"Night guys." Michael and Calum call out to us.

"Goodnight." Ash and I reply.

I move my head on Ashtons chest to look up at him and I can see the smile on his face as he looks down at me.

He kissed my forehead and whispers, "Night Lukey."

Smiling I wrap my arms a little tighter around him and mumble, "Night Ashy bear."

-Michael's P.O.V-

I wake up feeling a hand running through my hair and my face buried in Calum's chest instead of last time from when he was laying on my chest.

Groaning I move my gaze up to settle on Calum and can't keep the smile off my face as I see just how hot he looks in the morning.

"Good morning sleepyhead." Calum says, his voice making me shiver.

All I want in that moment in time is to kiss him and be able to call him mine, but I decide against it knowing Luke and Ashton are in the room.

"Morning Cal." I whisper while keeping my head to his chest and arms securely around his waist.

His smile seems to grow and he says "do you want to get up and get food?"

I nod and we both get out of bed and glance at the other two in the room, seeing them both cuddled together like last time with Luke on Ash's chest. I smile at the scene, finding it adorable.

We both brush our teeth and head into the kitchen.

I take a deep breath while collecting my thoughts, knowing this might be a risk.

"Calum, can I tell you something?" I ask quietly, feeling the nerves cause havoc in my body.

He looks up and seems to notice my nervous as he comes closer and replies, "Of course you can Mikey, what's wrong?"

I clear my throat and look into his beautiful brown eyes and I know I need to say what I need him to know.

"I- I like you." I stutter out.

Calum smiles brightly and says, "I like you too Mikey."

I sigh and shake my head, "No Cal, I mean, I really like you." I mumble out, hoping he'll understand.