Epilouge

"WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS." I hear someone shout.

I groan and bury my head deeper into Ash's stomach, not wanting to get up.

A year has passed since we did our first performance, and I can proudly say I'm clean for 7 months. I had a hard time sometimes, and I did relapse, but everyone was there for me to help me and I got better. I had come clean in an interview of all the issues I had with my mental health, and the fans were so supportive and sharing their stories, saying that because I kept going, so would they.

Ash and I moved in together after the tour was over, with me being 18 and him 20 it was allowed. I loved Ash with everything in me and I loved being with him.

"Cal piss off." Ash mumbles from above me, making him laugh.

"Oh come on we have a show." He says while coming over and poking my cheek.

I open my eyes and see him stood there with a bright smile. "How did you even get in here." I grumble.

"You gave me and Mike a key." He deadpans making me groan as I remember doing that.

"Come on, get up you too, it's the hometown show, and my mum said she is coming, and she misses you Lukey." He pouts.

I smile and nod, having missed Joy a lot. "Ughh fine. Where is Mikey?" I ask as I stretch out.

"Right there." He says and as he does Mikey walks through the bedroom door.

"Hi Penguin. Hi Ashy." He says while pulling Cal into his chest.

Ash hums and says, "Hi, please leave, we'll be out in a few."

They both laugh and walk out, and I look up to see Ashton looking at me in a loving expression.

"I love you babe." He whispers, while connecting our lips in a loving kiss.

I pull back after a little and say, "I love you too Ashy Bear."

Today was the first day of the second tour, and everything was better than ever. Ash and I were more in love than ever and our friendship with Mikey and Cal was still amazing. I hadn't spoken to my parents and I didn't care anymore.

The band had gotten even bigger and it was the start of our first world tour, and all of us couldn't wait. I'm happy. So happy.

We both walk out the door after getting ready and walk to the car, "Let's do this thing." Mikey shouts as he gets into the bus in front of our house.

I smile and follow on with Pengy in my hand holding Ashtons other hand.

"I love you." I whisper looking at Ash.

He look at me and wraps his arms around me before pulling me into him and kissing me, "I love you too." I mumble against my lips.

This is where I belong.