Chapter 40

We all get back to Mikey's later that day, with the information that we can now come every week to perform, as we did so well.

I was sat beside Ash as we began to watch some more Hell's kitchen, and of course Pengy was right there with us, as he is now part of the band.

"You did amazing today, I'm so proud of you." Ashton says while leaning closer to me.

I turn my head to face him and smile at him, "Thanks Ashy. You looked pretty hot on the drums." I reply with a smirk.

"Thanks Lukey, you didn't look too bad yourself." He blushes.

"Guys, what song do you think we should play tomorrow?" Calum says looking to Ash and I, with Mikey beside him.

Ashton perked up and looked at me before saying, "I was thinking amnesia. I know you might not want to Lukey, but everyone loved it, and it is a really good song."

The other two nod and I look down for a minute, thinking. I begin to fiddle with my sleeves and push down a little on my wrists, feeling them sting slightly, even after having not cut in a while. This is one of my bad habits, when I get put into a situation that makes me a little uncomfortable or I don't feel happy I tend to put down on my wrists or dig my nails into them.

"Lukey stop." I hear Calum say in a stern but soft voice.

I look up and see Cal giving me a sad look then looking to Ashton quickly, who also looks worried, as does Mikey.

"Yeah, we can play it." I conclude.

Everyone smiles at me, but I can't help but notice how Calum's eyes look down at my wrists and how Ash seems to be shooting Cal a worried look.

"Guys, I was thinking." Michael says looking to us all.

"Well that can't be good." Ashton mumbles making me laugh a little.

Mikey glares at him and says, "Shut up. Anyway, as Cal and I are together, and Luke and Ash are together. I thought that maybe Cal and I could just sleep in my room and you guys can stay in the other room."

"That's actually a good idea. I'm down." Ash says, sounding rather surprised.

I nod as well, knowing it would be better if we were in our own rooms.

Calum also agrees to it.

-

"Ash come on wake up. I need to talk to you." I hear someone whisper in my haze of sleepiness.

I feel Ash move from under me, and I start to feel cold without him, making me whine slightly at the loss of heat and comfort.

A pair of lips meet my head and Ash whispers, "Shh Lukey go back to sleep."

I do just that, feeling really tired. But the last thought in my head was, why is Calum waking Ash to talk to him.

-

I wake up in bed alone with Ash nowhere in sight. I frown now remembering Calum coming in and waking him up because he had to talk to him or something.

Sighing I get out of bed, and pick Pengy up who sadly fell on the floor. I grab some clothes and my toothbrush and walk to the bathroom.

Once I was ready, I walked to the kitchen and heard voices.

"Just make sure he doesn't do it." I hear Cal whisper-shout angrily at someone. I frown and walk in, and see Calum and Ashton talking with Mikey beside them. A pang of jealousy runs through me as my self-doubt crawls into my veins and takes a hold of me.