Chapter 49

As we step onto stage the screams become louder, making a smile appear on my face. I had my guitar on me and looked over at Ash who gave me a big encouraging smile.

There is close to 1,000 people here, to listen to us and it makes me so happy.

We all walk up to the microphones and Mikey says, "Hey guys, I'm Michael Clifford."

"I'm Ashton Irwin."

"I'm Luke Hemmings."

"And I'm Calum Hood. And together we're."

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER." We all shout happily, gaining cheers from everyone.

"This is a song I wrote, called Amnesia. I hope you like it." I say before we begin to play it.

As we begin to play, I let my mind think over everything that has happened. I never thought that I would be able to stand here and say that I am okay. I never thought that I would have the love of my life with me on this stage with all my best friends.

I always thought I would not get far in life, and I wasn't meant to be around and was meant to die. But now I want to stay. I want to be happy with my boyfriend and my best friends.

I always thought I was a nobody, someone who wouldn't be missed and would be better off dead. But when I look out at the crowd and see how happy people are with us up here singing, and I see Pengy sat at the water bottles, with Mikey and Cal rocking out on guitar and singing and giving each other loving glances. Then looking at me with smiles that I know are genuine.

And finally, I look back at Ashton, my Ashy bear who is playing the drums as best as he could while looking so happy where he is. And he is mine, he is a part of my life and he makes me so happy. I love him with my whole heart, and I plan on never leaving him.

Do you ever feel like you're drowning and like nothing and no one could save you. Because I did, until I was saved. Now I'm somebody, I'm a part of 5 seconds of summer, and I feel happy. With my boyfriend by my side and my best friends, I knew I could get through it. No matter what I knew they were my home.