Chapter 35

"Luke, please answer." Ashton's voice cuts through my thoughts.

I look up and look into his eyes, "Really?" I question shakily, scared that he was joking and just trying to be rude to me.

He nods replying, "Yes Lukey. I promise on all the boys' lives."

I let it all sink in and a smile grows on my face.

"I-I like you too." I mumble, blushing lightly.

His eyes grow wide and I see hope in his eyes, "You're being serious?"

I nod shyly and look up to Ash to see happiness lighting up all his features. He moves a little closer to me as his eyes connect with mine.

"Can I kiss you?" He whispers, not breaking eye contact.

'He'll hate you.'

'You can't kiss.'

'You're disgusting.'

Pushing all the thoughts away I nod my head and we close our eyes and lean closer.

His soft lips attach to mine and it feels like sparks are erupting all over my body; everything feels more perfect than it ever has. Our lips move in sync, it's not aggressive, but more passionate, showing our true feelings.

He pulls back for air and he leans his forehead against mine as we look into each other's eyes. I can see the happiness shining in his eyes as he looks into my blue eyes.

"That was- wow." He breaths out.

I nod slightly and whisper, "That was amazing."

He pulls me into a tight hug and whispers, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

'Don't do it, you will hurt him in the end.'

'He deserves better than you.'

'You're no one.'

"Definitely." I murmur into his chest, knowing I have to try to push all the thoughts away.

He pulls away and connects our hands and looks at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face, and I can't help but smile back nearly as brightly.

"You have no idea how much I like you Penguin." He says, looking at me with bright eyes.

I smile and reply, "I've liked you as well Ashy bear, I was just worried you wouldn't like me back."

He gasps and says, "It's not possible to not like you. Now come on, I want to take you somewhere else."

We swing our arms back and forth lightly and I ask, "is it like a date?"

He nods saying, "Yup, our first date."

"But I don't look very nice." I pout looking down at my hoodie and skinny jeans.

"Nu-huh. You look hot as hell, like always." Ash compliments, making me blush a little.

-

"No way." I gasp as we pull up to an amusement park; I've always loved these since I was little.

A smile breaks across my face as I look at Ashton -MY BOYFRIEND- and start to freak out slightly. I never thought any of this would happen and yet here I was.

"Yes way babe." He says, lightly kissing my lips.

I know a dreamy look has crossed my face as I whisper, "I will never ever get used to that."

Ash smirks and gets out the car while ushering me with him.

We begin to walk through the park, hand in hand, and looking at all the stores and rides. As we walk past a stall, I see a huge penguin as one of the awards and I can't help the gasp that slips through my lips.