Halloween Night

Halloween, the day every kid waited for and not only kids, even some young adults. The smiths residence was fully decorated with scary things they'll say, a horrifying looking pumpkin, fake spider webs, Scary images and a lot more any normal Halloween home should have. So Alex and his click decided to gather and follow Daisy and her friends, but they'll stay at a certain distance , since they couldn't dress like that anymore they should experience it by just tagging along. Daisy was dressed in a pink princess gown, with scary makeup and fake blood all over her body, just like an evil princess. It was so good and fun, seeing the children laugh and play.

"I miss those days" Ashley sighed as she remembered the good old times

"Me too,I will always sneak out of my own boring family party to join you guys" Kimberly muttered with her head in the clouds

"I really hate this day, I still don't know why I tagged along" Ulanni Mumbled, with her cold hands in her pockets, with a bored expression on her face

"You mean to say u've never celebrated Halloween?" Kelvin replied getting stares from others.

"Well, you know where she's from" Alex answered trying to make them back off

"Well, you are really missing Ulanni" Gerald rashly replied as he chewed the sweets the girls got

"Woah guys it's getting late, I think we should call the girls" Ashley Said looking at her watch.

"Where are we? i didn't even realized we walked this far" Alex said as he examined the streets.

"Okay girls I think, we should stop now" kelvin shouted trying to get their attention but they were all focused on one particular house.

"Daisy baby, I think we should go now" Kimberly bent down closer to daisy, observing how lost she was. But then she too had to look, it really gave her the creeps, seeing that house. It was an old looking house, with no sign of life or even light, with dried leaves and branches all over.

"This is the last house, why can't we just check it out" Daisy asked Kimberly trying her best to smile, cause she didn't like Kimberly yet, because of what she did to Alex.

"No Daisy can't you see this house is creepy" Ulanni stepped forward trying to get her out of there.

"Please c'mon it's the last house and I feel like it's calling me, please let's just knock, if nobody opens after three knocks, then we are out, I promise." Daisy pleaded but Ulanni and the rest still didn't look convinced.

"Guys, c'mon don't be boring, it's just like this because of the Halloween, as she said three knocks and if nobody answers after that, then we can go" Kimberly said trying her best to please Daisy.

"Well, fine but please let's hurry, it's really late now" Gerald replied and the others had to nod in agreement.

"Well we have to go" one of daisy's friends muttered
"We are having a party at midnight and we really have to go now" and then they left, Daisy didn't really look bothered by their sudden departure, she knew there was no party and they were just trying to chicken out.

"So what are we waiting for guys, let's go" daisy ran to the creepy house, followed by the others.