19. Day 7

Leorio POV:

"Leorio... Leorio..." I felt Kurapika nudge my arm. "Leorio get up."

"Hmm?"

As I came back to consciousness, things felt weird. My leg was raised and my neck was at a harsh angle.

"Leorio, wake up." I heard Kurapika say.

I blinked a few times and looked around. Kurapika was leaning down from the bed with a look of worry only a mother could have.

"I think you fell." He said.

"How'd you figure that out?" I sarcastically replied.

"Fine. I won't help you then." He fake sulked and walked into the bathroom.

Ah jeez what happened here then?

I slowly brought my leg down from the bed and propped myself up.

"Owww..." I audibly droned.

I tried to stand up but immediately fell onto the bed. I quite literally couldn't stand the pain.

I lay in bed until I heard the tap stop running and Kurapika opening the door.

"What's wrong with you?" He giggled, walking over to the bed.

"Kurapika this is no laughing matter." I said dramatically. "I can't move my back."

"It's ok, you just slept awkwardly. Come on now- it's still 5am. It'll get better after some rest." He gently moved my body around to a comfortable position and climbed into bed next to me.

"Kurapika it hurtssss." I whined.

In response, he started to pet my hair.

"Shh just go to sleep. It'll get better."

Time skip 4 hours

I woke up to a kiss from Kurapika.

"Morning~" He whispered. "How's your back?"

"Still hurts..." My eyes started to adjust to the light. "Why are you dressed? Are you leaving?"

He smiled and produced a bag. "I brought you some stuff to help with your back."

He's just perfect...

I tugged at his arm, signaling for him to hug me.

"Thank you Kurapika~" I hummed while planting a few pecks on his head.

"Let's go to the living room, I'll make us breakfast."

He helped me off the bed and held my hand whilst guiding me to the sofa.

"What would you like to eat?" He asked.

"Hmm... Eggs on toast?"

He nodded and switched on the TV, then made his way to the kitchen.

About 10 minutes later, I heard a strange noise coming from the kitchen.

"Kurapika! The oil isn't supposed to be boiling!" I yelled.

"It's not?" He called back.

"No. Turn it off."

Gradually, the sound of sizzling oil came to a stop.

Soon, Kurapika returned to the sofa with mine and his breakfast.

"I always pinned you as someone who could cook." I teased.

"What! I know how to cook!" He lied, getting red-faced.

I giggled. "Don't boil the oil next time."

"Whatever." He folded his arms and focused on the TV.

Time skip 45 minutes

Kurapika got up and walked into the bedroom, coming out with his shopping bag from earlier.

"I'm going to take a shower. Here's some painkillers and a heat pad for you back." He announced, passing me the two items.

I nodded and with that, he got in the shower.

Ah I'm going to have to stand up so I can warm up this heat pad.

I slowly started to lift my body from the sofa; my grunts and groans of discomfort narrating my every move.

With the painkillers and heat pad in hand, I waddled myself to the kitchen, preparing the pad and taking the medicine with a glass of water.

Time skip 15 minutes

I was resting my eyes on the sofa, waiting for the painkillers to kick in.

"Leorio." Kurapika rumbled.

"Shit!" I jumped out my skin at Kurapika's sudden appearance. Clutching at my back from the sudden movement. "Ouch..."

He instinctively crouched down next to me.

"I'm sorry for scaring you..."

"Mm. Was there something you need?" I asked.

"The sofa's going to hurt your back... Come back to bed."

I complied and, once again, he held my hand back to my bedroom.

We lay down together for a while.

Damn I would kill for a massage right about now...

Wait- Kurapika knows how to massage people...

"Hey Kurapika?" I smirked

"Hm?"

"Sooo~ Do you remember when I was first learning Nen?" I said in a sweet voice.

"Yeahh...?" He returned, confused.

"Anddd~ I couldn't relax..." I added. "So you gave me that massage~ Would you maybe~"

"Do you want a massage?" He asked.

"I mean if you insist~" I sang, turning over to my stomach.

"You really want a massage?" He sighed.

I make a quiet noise in response.

"Ok but I'm really not that good- I only took a few lessons... I doubt it will do anything..." He rambled.

"Hurry uppp~" I teased.

"Where does it hurt?" He inquired.

"My shoulders and lower back." I jokingly cried.

"Okayy..."

He began to make circular motions with his hands around my right shoulder blade, slowly immigrating to the left.

He delicately pitched my skin and pressed down across my upper back.

This is even better than the other massage from before... It feels so good...

As he began to make his way down my back, he repositioned himself above me, adding his body weight into the treatment.

The further down he gets, the more pleasant it becomes-

"Mmph~" I accidentally said aloud when be began to rub the source of my pain.

He continued to focus on the area I reacted on, slowing down and deepening the massage. I closed my eyes in order to take it all in.

I felt like I was in heaven for the next 5 minutes or so. All pain had left my body and was replaced by pure pleasure.

Kurapika stopped and I opened my eyes. I started to feel soft lips trailing around my back, making their way to my neck.

"Can we take a nap together?" He whispered and giggled gently.

"Mhm~"

He rolled off my back and snuggled under my arm. I shifted to my side, fully relaxed and ready to sleep.

****