12. Day 3 pt2

Kurapika POV:

"I-I'm sorry Leorio... I-" I paused, unable to properly form my sentences.

This can't be happening. He can probably hear how fast my heart is beating.

"I was trying to kiss you." I admitted in defeat.

He hugged me tighter. "See. It wasn't that hard to say." He giggled.

"Please stop laughing Leorio." I asked out of embarrassment.

"Alright, alright." He returned. "Let me see your face." He said as he unwrapped his legs from my body and spun me around to the side.

I was still sat in the space in-between his legs but this time, my legs were resting over his right leg and my lower back was balancing on his left leg. His arms supported me and held me in a position where I was forced to look at him.

After each second we looked into each other's eyes, I could feel myself melting more and more into his embrace. He moved his hand up and cradled my face- slowly moving his lips towards mine.

I just wanted him to hold me like this for as long as possible.

He gave me a quick peck on the lips and moved towards my ear.

"I like you" he whispered. He bit and kissed my earlobe- begging me to return his words.

"I think I do too..." I quietly said.

I could feel his cheeks burning as he started kissing down from my ear to my neck. I was tensed up until he lightly bit my neck. A soft noise escaped my mouth, causing Leorio to move back to my lips, excitedly kissing them once more.

With each second, Leorio became more handsy, his hand examining my body under my shirt and rubbing my legs. However with each second he became more intense, the more my uneasiness grew.

I don't want to go any further. I'm not ready for something like this.

Leorio's hand had shaped my waist and he couldn't take it anymore.

He slipped his hand under my legs and stood up, carrying me bridal style to the bedroom. He opened and closed the door with his leg. He placed me on the bed and grabbed two items from his bedside table. Then, he seductively got on top of me.

He smiled as he pinned my arms down and kissed my lips... He made his way down to my jaw and stopped. He sat up and started taking off his button-up shirt. With every button he undid, the uneasy pit in my stomach grew more intense.

Finally he removed his shirt and sat me up right to take mine off.

The pit of unease had taken over my whole body; to the point that I couldn't move a muscle. Leorio hadn't immediately noticed my nervousness during his episode of lust.

Leorio started to slowly kiss my torso, leaving purple marks in random places on my chest. I knew it was meant to feel good but I couldn't feel anything. It was like I was watching him kiss me from a 3rd person perspective.

What's happening to me? I feel horrible. I need to get him to stop.

My body was shivering and sweating from our combined body heat.

Leorio started making a direct path from my nipple down to the start of my jeans. Slowly, he undid the button and started unzipping them.

My body was frozen in fear, yet, twitching in excitement. On the inside, my body was begging him to stop, but on the outside, my body pleaded him to keep going.

He glanced up and I saw his face drop.

"Kurapika?" he said, alarmed.
"Kurapika you're paper white, are you ok?"

I laid still, looking into his eyes, trying to keep consciousness. I was glad he sensed that something was wrong.

"Please..." I exhaled. "S-stop" I managed to whisper out those two words before closing my eyes.

Time skip ~30 minutes

Leorio POV:

I woke up to see Kurapika leaving the room. Even from behind, he looked a bit dazed.

God, I feel so bad... As soon as I realized what was happening I stopped- I wish I noticed sooner.

I closed my eyes, hoping to get just a little bit more sleep when I heard my door creek. I half-opened my eyes to see Kurapika's silhouette in the doorway, it filled the space and grew bigger as he made his way towards me.

I fully opened my eyes which met with his. Neither of us made a sound as he crawled back into bed.

He lay on my arm and cuddled his body into mine.

I blushed. He's adorable...

I delicately placed my other arm around him and held him close.

I thought he'd be angry at me.

"I'm sorry." I said gingerly.

He burried his face into my chest and started to softly cry.

"You're not angry?" He whimpered.

"Of course not, I understand." I reassured him.

"T-thank you." He sniffled and closed his eyes.

What is this feeling? Whenever I had women over in the past, it was just have sex and go. Why is it so different with Kurapika? Is it because we're close?

I had so many questions but for now- I just needed to sleep.

****