Chapter 24

Gwendolyn

"Gwen I understand that you're a girl and I'm being a supportive boyfriend and I love you....but WE NEED TO GET READY TO!" I heard Alex yelled through the bathroom door. I chuckled and put down my makeup brush and smiled at the way I looked.

I opened up the door and Alex's eyes widened. "If we weren't going out to a band dinner then I would take you right here right now." He said and licked his lips.

"Oh no you don't you're not messing up my hair." I warned and walked past him. He sighed and closed the door behind him. Today we were going to a group/band dinner to celebrate tour. Matt invited me so me, being the polite overly nice person I am accepted. It was one of those day off days, where you just take a break from performing, but just end up playing again the next day. Like a lazy day, except not because we chose today to do our dinner.

I was putting my earrings in when I saw Alex appear behind me in the mirror. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me into him. "You kill me Gwen." He whispered and kissed me neck. I pushed him away and smiled. "I love you but no." He pouted and walked away.

"IF YOU TWO ARE DONE HAVING SEX NOW I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO MY DINNER NOW!" I heard Jack yell through the door. They always assume that we're having sex, we don't always do it. It's like an every other day thing. Maybe that's to often and they just started to assume.

"We weren't having sex Jack." I said as I walked out. He rolled his eyes and smirked. "That's what they all say." He countered and walked towards the group. Alex grabbed my hand and joined the rest of the group as we walked towards the restaurant that we were going to. It wasn't to fancy, casual wear was acceptable. It was like a burger and fry kind of place so I didn't need to dress as fancy as I usually did. So I wore some skinny jeans and a blouse with flats. I recently got upgraded to a brace and could take it on and off to get clothes on and such. My leg was healing faster than usual and the doctors were happy about that.

"Welcome to Mandy's grill 'n' chill how many today?" A teenage girl who didn't seem very interested greeted.

"Um 6 please." Matt said, she grabbed six menus and led us to one of the bigger tables that would obviously fit all of us. Alex pulled out a chair next to me and sat and smiled at everyone.

"Can I start you guys off with something to drink?" A more perky waitress said as she held out a notepad.

"Beer." Jack and Alex said at the same time. She smiled and wrote it down on her notepad. Rian and Zack ordered the same and Matt and I ordered water.

"Loosen up a little." Alex whispered and put his hand on my thigh rubbing it with his thumb.

"I have a feeling I know what you're trying to do, not now." I warned as I pushed his hand off my thigh. Everyone else were having their own conversations and Alex was smirking.

"What do you think I'm trying to do?" He whispered and placed his hand back on my thigh, but higher. I smiled to make it seem like it was just a normal conversation with my boyfriend so no one would be suspicious.

"You know exactly what you're doing, not at dinner." I said and pushed his hand away. It wasn't really, like annoying just not the right time. We're sitting in a public restaurant, it's definitely not the time.

But of course Alex was relentless and sneaked his hand up higher the next time. I turned my head towards him and he had an innocent look on his face as he looked at me. Clever bitch. I squinted my eyes and gripped my hand on his thigh. Two can play at this game.

"Wow Gwen being so forward now are we?" He whispered as he moving his hand higher.

"You guys ok over there? You're awfully quiet." Matt said with a mouth full of food. I moved my hand closer and before he answered I pinched his inner thigh and he gasped. "Great Matt thanks for asking." He said through clenched teeth.

My plan was working and he was slowly becoming more vulnerable. What he needs to remember is that he's easily more turned on than me and I took that into my advantage.

"Woah dude, just checking sorry." Matt said defensively. I guess Alex was a little harsh considering Matt was being decent and concerned, but I was turning on Alex and he didn't like it because we were in public.

"You brought this on yourself." I whispered and pulled my hand away. He crossed his arms and scooted his chair in more so that it wasn't that noticeable.

"Are you guys planning your way to keep us up later." Jack said with a smirk. One thing that I've learned about Jack is that no matter what he's always making a sex joke.

"Actually no, because I'm tired tonight so Alex won't be getting much of anything tonight." I looked next to me to see him pulling at the collar of his shirt and smiled. I definitely got to him and he knew that I had won the battle he started because now he was stuck with a...problem and I wasn't gonna help him fix it.

"You're so cruel to me." He whispered and ate his last French fry.

"You should've thought of that before you started anything with me." I warned and took a sip of my water. I was proud of my victory. It seems silly, but I was serious, usually Alex always win when it came to things like this, but I was standing my ground.

"Oh damn dude," Jack said and smiled "but that's ok you always have me." He said with a wink. I laughed at the little Jalex moment and looked around. I can't believe that I didn't want to come on this tour in the first place, it was all such a surreal experience and now I was definitely glad I joined.