Chapter 33

•so there's only a couple of chapters left, and I want to try to rush along in the pregnancy instead of boring you with all this fluff because I don't know what other drama to write, so there's going to be a considerable amount of time skips in the last chapters•

*four months later*

Gwendolyn

Being six months pregnant sucked. I mean if being only six months now sucks then what would it be like in the weeks before the baby was born. It seemed that I was the complete opposite from every other normal pregnant woman. For example, they're usually tired all the time, me? I was wide awake all the time. Pains? They came and went and seemed the only appear when I sat a certain way on the couch. I got emotional more than a normal pregnant woman, which meant that I cried on a twice a day basis. Over anything, if I simply dropped something on the floor or if I couldn't get comfortable. I didn't think it worried Alex, but made him think that he most likely was pushing the possibilities of another child away slowly.

The only thing that seemed normal was my cravings. Yeah, they were really weird. I've been wanting fried Oreos, fried dough, anything really fried lately. The funnest part was Alex. I tend to get them late at night and I always woke him up to drive down to a 24 hour gas station to get me what I wanted.

As of right now, he was in the studio planning guitar parts and being busy and I was..sitting here. Watching Means Girls and obviously eating. It was getting late and I guess I should go to sleep considering I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, but I wanted to wait up for Alex.

I sat there on the couch crying as the movie credits rolled up and put the roll of chocolate chip cookies down and grabbed a tissue.

"Hey...babe? Why are you crying!" Alex said as he ran over to me took my red tear stricken face in his hands.

"Pregnant lady hormones bro," Jack said as he came up behind Alex. I glared at him and he backed up a little "or not." He whispered and backed away.

"I want girl world to be in peace like Mean Girls." I whined and grabbed another tissue.

Alex rubbed my back and waited for me to calm down. "Can you get me a can of whipped cream?" I asked and turned towards Jack who was eating a donut.

"I'm sorry, but, are you? Eating. My donut?" I asked and tilted my head to the side. He put down the half eaten donut and stepped in front of the plate.

"No." He dragged out and swallowed what was in his mouth. I squinted and turned towards Alex, who was trying to not to laugh.

"That bitch ate my donut." I said and pointed at Jack.

"I'll get you a new one." He yelled and stepped towards me. I held up my hand and he stopped.

"You mean you'll get me a new dozen." I said and pointed to the door.

"I'll get you a new dozen AND whipped cream. How bout that?" He asked and walked towards the door. I nodded and he walked out. Alex sat down next to me and it was quiet.

"So how bout we brainstorm names?" He offered and put his phone in his back pocket.

"We don't even know the gender." I said and turned towards him.

"Which, my lovely lady is why we brainstorm for both genders." He said and poked my nose.

"So how bout boy first." He said and leaned back.

"I really like the name Matthew, or Austin." I said and leaned back so that my back was to his chest. He self consciously wrapped his arm around my waist and cradled his hands around my very noticeable bump.