Chapter 20

Gwendolyn

*one week later*

Today was the day. Vans Warped Tour here I come. I wasn't nearly as excited as I thought I would be. There are two reasons. One, it was summer and the only air conditioned area of the bus was the lounging area so night sweats would probably be a problem, I was sitting on the my doorstep next to Alex and Jack and it was already blazing. Two, Alex has been up my ass with helping me all the time. I know, he's being a good boyfriend and he's helping his girl and he just wants me better quickly, but I'm not totally and completely crippled. I appreciated the help that I got and all, but it could be smothering sometimes.

It's also been a week since I allegedly died. That's crazy for me to think. Like, I died. I don't remember anything except for passing out and waking up. Apparently I literally got scared to death. They think it's some sort of heart problem, but they didn't do tests yet and that's just plain scary. Like, I got scared to death, I died, for ten minutes I was gone. It was just appalling to me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Jack asked and nudged my shoulder. Alex and I haven't told the guys about the car accident yet. Yeah they noticed his car gone, but Alex told them it was stolen when in reality it was probably a big metal box in a junkyard right now. As for my injury, we told the guys that I fell down the stairs in the dark. Which made me mad because they probably think I'm a huge klutz now. Plus how do you tell someone that you died and magically came back to life. I mean seriously it was magic, I was pronounced dead and I wake up coughing.

"Nothing really barakitty." I said and poked the ground with a stick. The tour bus was supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago and were still waiting.

"Well, you got to think, inventory and everything, plus Matt's probably pressured because you're coming last minute, so we'll have to share a bunk. It's just crazy, don't stress it." Alex said with a shrug. Did I really just say that out loud?

"You spoke your thoughts." He explained.

Finally after hours, okay exaggeration, after forty five minutes of waiting a giant bus pulled up and beeped.

"Look what I got last minute guys!" Matt yelled and walked out of the bus. I've seen tour buses before but this one was just, wow.

"Woah Matt how's you pull this off in an hour." Rian said as he walked out of the house. I looked up at him and saw the look of surprise on his face.

Matt smirked and brushed his shoulders and put his hands on his hips. "I have my ways." He said "well don't just stand there c'mon in!" He yelled and all the guys piled on the bus, I stood there waiting because I would take to long using one leg up the steps to the bus.

"So how'd you hurt your leg?" Matt asked as we were the only two standing out of the bus. I've never talked to Matt much, but I guess he was just trying to make decent conversation, I mean he was going to be seeing me for the next two months.

"I fell down my stairs in the dark, I'm a total klutz sometimes." I lied and smiled. It was embarrassing to me, one because I have the ability to most likely to this to my leg by falling down actual stairs, and two it didn't actually happen that way and I planned for the guys not to find out at all. He laughed and patted my shoulder "Not surprising considering I work with these guys." He said. Did that mean the guys were clumsier then me? That made me pretty amused. Before I could question is further Alex popped his head around smiling. "Well lets go slow poke! Get your pretty little ass in here and pick a bunk." He said excitedly and disappeared.

"I'm warning you now, the guys they can get a little," he paused and had a look that said he was thinking "rowdy." He finished and walked on. It's nothing I haven't heard before just as long as I don't get hurt in the process they can knock themselves out.