𝑖.

guide !

y/n : your name

❝𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

          EREN !
                          • ˎ‵ - at the refugee camp

y/n went into Wall Rose with her mother to buy some materials for clothes. Her mother is a fashionista who designs clothes, she even has her own boutique. Her mother claims that a man sells perfect materials only once a year and today is the day when he sells them.

y/n wanders off with a little coin bag, searching for her friend, Jean, who she met two years ago. She passes an alley and notices three kids around her age down there. One of them seemed to be crying, a blond one.

"Uh, excuse me?" y/n calls out, earning their attention.

The blond once wipes his years away and a girl with a red scarf helps him up off the ground. A brunet looks over at y/n and frowns.

y/n assumed they must be from the refugee camp which is not too far. "Uh, are you guys from the refugee camp?" She asks curiously.

"Yeah, why do you care?" The brunet asks, earning a glare from the girl in the red scarf.

y/n looks down at her coin bag, saying,"Well, I just wanted to see if you guys are okay, I can buy you guys some food! I mean, you're so skinny."

"We'd really appreciate that, thank you," The girl in the red scarf says before the brunet could say anything. "I'm Mikasa."

The blond one steps up,"I'm Armin and this is Eren."

y/n smiles and bows down slightly,"I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you three."

Eren frowns as he held out his hand for her to shake. "Why won't you shake my hand?"

y/n looks away, embarrassed. "My father says ladies shouldn't shake hands," She explains.

Eren rolls his eyes,"Well your dad isn't here right now, is he?"

y/n smiles and nod, shaking his tan hand. This made Eren smile softly. It was strange shaking someone's hand since the household you grew up in told you not to. It felt nice, shaking his hand.

          LEVI !
                       • ˎ‵ - at the survey corps hq 

y/n left the office of her father, holding a file and opening the door, her eyes widening as she heard the door hit something, or someone. She peaks around the door and she gasps as she saw one of the new three soldiers. She closes the door of her father's office and quickly holds out a hand for the new soldier.

"I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" She asks worriedly.

The soldier looks up at her, his glare quickly going away as he saw her. His eyes traveled her body, making her flustered. She clears her throat, catching his attention.

"Sorry, I'm fine," He says as she helps him get back onto his feet.

"You're Levi Ackerman, right?" She asks him, smiling.