2

Xisuma watched as the small man let out a quick sigh, turning around and hopping off the window seat, Xisuma able to examine Grian fully, and not just half his face. The small man had pointed ears, similar to the watchers, but his skin was pale, not purple. His hair was unkept, and his eyes were pale, red from crying. His robe was much too big for him, the sleeves too long, practically hanging off his arms. Celeste walked over to Grian, bending down and whispering soft, comforting words into his ear. It was clear that she was trying to calm him down, but why?

"Grian's server descended into chaos. We were unable to control the inhabitants, and the world was destroyed right before Grian's very eyes. So we took him in. Grian will be trained to be a watcher, meaning he is your superior. Is that clear, Xisumavoid?"

"But-" Xisuma started, the admin taking a step forward, before a cold feeling shot throughout the admin's body. Celeste was glaring at him, her eyes glowing an eerie purple, her face serious and stiff.

"Is that clear...?" She repeated, standing to her full height, towering over Xisuma, who seemed to sink into the ground. A half smile crawled on Celeste's lips, her eyes never leaving the admin as she raised her hand, a purple glow similar to her eyes surrounding her hand. The watcher snapped her fingers, Xisuma freezing in place, the admin now visibly shaking. Celeste pulled Grian a bit closer to her, the small man clearly uncomfortable, but he didn't say anything, watching as X couldn't stop shaking in fear.

"Now remember Xisuma. We created Ancel. We can create more who will control your friends. That is, if you disobey us. You don't want that, now do you.?"

"N-no Celeste.." Xisuma said, his voice quivering as he spoke. The watcher nodded, snapping her fingers once more. Xisuma fell to the ground, shaking his head and coming back to his senses. The admin looked up in fear at the two watchers, Grian looking rather shameful and scared.

"Enzo should be done with Ancel." Celeste said, moving towards the door. "Grian, help Xisuma stand. Then we shall take you two back to hermitcraft."

"H-he's coming!?" Xisuma said, dumbfounded, standing in his own and slightly growling under his breath, the admin's blood bubbling. He only gave into the watchers because they threatened to take control of the entire server. He wasn't going to bring some stranger to his server!

"Do you like to have to meet with us, Xisuma? Do you like coming here? With a watcher on the ground, you wouldn't have to come here anymore. We haven't done it before because we look nothing like you hermits. But Grian..." she slightly laughed under her breath, turning her back on the admin. Xisuma just scoffed, looking down at Grian, who was fiddling with his long sleeves. Celeste looked back at the two, the golden circlet on her head slightly glowing a dark purple as she smiled.

"Pack your essentials, Grian. We are leaving the second Ancel has control once more. Xisuma, make yourself useful and help Grian pack."

Celeste disappeared into a puff of purple smoke, Xisuma growling once she was gone. He hated the watchers with a fiery passion. If he could just escape them for a single moment, if he could be free from Ancel's control for five minutes-

"Xisuma..?" Grian called, tapping him on the shoulder. The admin drew in a light breath, removing his helmet and rubbing the space between his eyes, burning hatred filling his mind. X let out a quick breath, before placing his helmet back on, turning to Grian.

"Let's just get this over with." Xisuma said, moving to Grian's window seat and lifting a dusty old book off the cushions, studying the book before Grian quickly noticed what the admin was holding, running over and yanking the book from his hands, the small watcher shoving the book into his old backpack.

"Please Don't touch anything..." Grian said, turning to his desk and picking a couple more papers, gently placing them into his bag. Xisuma rolled his eyes, sitting down onto the window seat, practically sinking into the cushions below him. It had been a while since he'd last sat down, it's been a while since Xisuma had been free.

X watched as Grian swiftly moved throughout his bedroom, pulling out books and small objects, putting them away before X could take a good look at them. Grian pulled a box from out under his bed, shoving a red sweater into his bag, before slinging the backpack over his shoulder. Grian nervously looked to the admin, giving him a half smile to show that he was done. Xisuma rolled his eyes once more, already fed up with the new watcher.

"Let me take your bag, oh great watcher!" Xisuma said, rather sarcastically as he yanked Grian's bag from his hands, watching as he didn't seem to say anything, his frown only deepening.

"Lets...let's just go back to the others..." Grian said, his words hurt as the small watcher walked right past Xisuma, the admin slowly following behind him. If X could just get out of here, escape this wretched place, then maybe he could fix the conflict that Ancel had caused.

He just had to find a way to escape their control.

~~~~~~~~

Stress fiddled with her thumbs, her and TFC Both sitting in silence as the two's hot tea sitting in front of them began to cool. Xisuma's magic had caused countless threats of war, friendships to rip apart within seconds, and death. So much death. Sure, hermits would simply respawn, but it was common, too common. Death messages startled Stress almost every moment, her phone blowing up as Doc seemed to have killed Ren, something very common after the two's large war.

The strange thing is, Stress and TFC we're seemingly unaffected by Xisuma's magic, the two barely paranoid, and all around the same as before. But that doesn't mean that they aren't worried. The server is tearing right before their eyes, their friends sending death threats to one another. TFC was deep in thought, staring down at his cup of Tea, watching as the steam Rose from the cup. The old hermit let out a small sigh, before looking to Stress, who was also lost in thought.

"Stress?" TFC said, his voice rather quiet, although the two were deep underground, no one able to hear them.

"Hm?" Stress looked up, snapping out of her day dreaming state. "What is it luv?"

"Do you think the hermits are okay..? Do you think they know that Xisuma has manipulated them..?" TFC asked, his voice slightly shaking as he gripped his pants, holding tight and having no intentions on letting go. Stress let out a quick sigh, picking up her tea cup and taking a sip.

"From what I can tell, no...Iskall came to my castle once. They were with Xisuma, but Iskall didn't care about him...Iskall kept accusing me of doing something, but I can't remember what. I've never seen Iskall angry before, but it was horrifying. And X was just watching from a distance...he did it to Iskall, I just know it.." Stress said, rather relieved to finally get that off her chest. She had asked to hide out with TFC, but she never told him why. Iskall visited stress around 3 weeks ago, and since then she hadn't talked to any hermits, besides Mumbo and TFC, that is.

"I just don't get it.." TFC started, taking an annoyed tone of voice.

"Why Xisuma? And why would the watchers give us an admin? We've been doing this for 5 seasons, without watcher interruptions...so why now..? And why do they want to tear the server apart..?"

Stress let out a small breath before standing up, setting down her tea cup and turning to TFC, a serious look on the Brit's face.

"We have to figure out what's going on. We could be the only ones who can stop this.."