11

Xisuma hauled an unconscious body by the collar of their blood-stained shirt, a trail of red liquid following behind the body, as the admin dragged them across the polished quartz floor. Xisuma opened a cell next to Cub's, before throwing the body into the small room, the admin quickly closing the glass barrier before the body could even hit the ground.

"I won't kill you, Grian. I'll let the watchers deal with you once they arrive." Xisuma spat, turning his back on the bloody watcher, and uncoiling the snake around his neck, holding Ancel in the palms of his gloved hands, his eyes swirling as he whispered to the small snake, Iskall struggling to make out what he was saying.

"-that's too risky...can we really trust them..?

I see....

That one? You sure they'll be able to handle it..?

Alright Ancel. I understand."   The admin said in a quiet voice, The hermits only able to catch snippets of what he was saying to the magical snake. Xisuma let the pearlescent snake curl around his wrist, gently stroking Angel's head as the admin approached Iskall and Stress, the two staring at Xisuma in fear. The admin chuckled underneath his breath, narrowing his eyes at Iskall with an evil grin spreading to the ends of his face.

"I'll be back for you later." Xisuma said with a smile, turning away and leaving the hanger, continuing his discussion with Ancel as he left the other hermits trapped in their cramped prison. When he was out of sight, Iskall let out an annoyed sigh, leaning against the wall and shoving their hands in their face, hiding the Swede's fear.

"Iskall..? Are you okay..?" Stress asked, taking Iskall's hands in her own and pulling them away from the Swede's face.

"I'm just great... we're trapped, our friend is being brainwashed by a snake, the watchers are coming, and now Xisuma is coming back for me?! What else could go wrong?!" Iskall said sarcastically, starting to pace back and forth in the small prison, the Swede's mind racing faster and faster by the second. What could Xisuma want with them? And what were the watchers going to do once they got here?

Stress grabbed Iskall's hand, stopping them from repeatedly pacing back and forth. Stress let out a small breath, unable to find the right words to say to the Swede. She sat down the the quartz flooring, patting the space next to her and encouraging Iskall to take a seat next to her. Iskall crossed their legs, the two barely able to sit in the small room together.

Their arms were pressed against one another, Iskall wanting to pull away, but couldn't due to the cramped prison that they were stuck in. The Swede fiddled with their thumbs, all the worst ideas popping into their head, their mind seeming to come up with the most horrific circumstances that Xisuma will put them through.

"Iskall." Stress said in a low voice, placing her hand in Iskall's hands, the Swede looking up from their hands and looking Stress in the eyes, her companionate smile reassuring Iskall.

"We'll get out of here, I promise." She said in a calming voice, Iskall putting on a small smile to thank Stress. The Swede pulled their knees to their chest, feeling sicker every second. Stress's kind words seemingly helped Iskall, but they still couldn't shake the horror that rested in the back of their mind.

Everything just felt sickening.
Iskall couldn't find an ounce of hope In their body.

They felt weak.

They felt like they couldn't do anything to stop the watchers.

~~~~~~

The sun began to set over the trees, the full moon glowing as it rose into the sky, an eerie darkness falling over Area 77. The sky was filled with hundreds of thousands of miniature stars, all sparkling in the glowing sky. The night sky strengthened Xisuma, his blue armor seeming to glow even brighter than normal, the galaxy that seemed to be trapped in his clothes swirling in the moonlight.

The admin took off his helmet with a sigh, plopping down onto the grass below him, as he looked upon the portal, made entirely of diamond blocks. It hadn't been lit yet, he needed Grian to help him activate it, but soon, the watchers would have a way out of their dimension.

"Xisuma. What are you doing?" A voice called, startling the admin and causing him to jump to his feet, whipping around and quickly taking a knee. Two stars glistened in the sky, creating a projection of the watchers, the two looking down at the admin in shame.

"You're supposed to be preparing for our arrival, are you not?" Enzo questioned, narrowing his eyes at the admin, who kept his head lowered, too ashamed to look up.

"W-well yes but-"

"There are no excuses. We've already lost enough time with those hermits. Midnight is fast approaching, and if you are not able to summon us tonight, we will not be able to escape our realm until the planets have aligned once more." Celeste said with a frown, her voice harsh and cruel, the admin's heart in his throat as he looked up at the two otherworldly beings, practically shaking as he tried to speak.

"I-I-I swear, my watchers, nothing will interfere! I'll make sure of it!" Xisuma pleaded, the watchers turning their backs to the admin in shame.

"If you fail, Xisumavoid, we will not hesitate to end your miserable life." Enzo said with a growl, before the two watchers disappeared with the wind, their bodies seeming to fade into stardust, the otherworldly beings gone in an instant.

Xisuma looked to the sky, two stars greater than all the other stars, practically blinding to look at. The admin grabbed his helmet, holding it under his arm as he stroked Angel's head, never once looking away from the two stars.

"I swear, I will not fail you, my watchers."