Chapter 24 Bahamas Day 4 - World War Ryder

Chapter 24

"Good morning!" Nicole exclaimed, jumping on top of me. 

I let out a groan, wrapping my arms around my stomach. 

"Leave me alone." I whined, pulling my pillow closer to me.

"No come on, guess what day it is!" Grace laughed, sitting down on the bed next to my attacker. 

"Get up get up get up!" Nicole exclaimed, bouncing up and down. 

"Jeez, I know what day it is, just get the hell off of me." I laughed, pushing off my best friend. 

"Go get in the shower I'll dry your hair afterwards." Nicole said as I got out of the bed. 

"Code red!" Grace yelped. 

I gasped, spinning around. "Me?!" I exclaimed, my eyes widening. "No this can't be happening!" 

"No not you..." Grace shook her head, her eyes on Nicole. 

Nicole swore loudly, jumping off of the bed. 

"Do either of you have anything?" She asked, a pained look on her face. 

I shook my head. "I just ended the day before we came." I said softly. 

Grace shook her head as well. 

"Oh my Gosh. Oh my gosh I'm screwed." Nicole groaned, looking like she was about to cry. 

"It's fine. I'm sure Jane has something." I said softly, walking towards the door. 

I practically jogged to Henry and Jane's room, hoping that Jane would have something for Nicole. 

Mark was sitting on one of the chairs in Jane's room while she crossed her arms and gave him a disappointed look. 

They looked up as I walked in, stopping in the middle of their conversation. 

"What can I do for you?" Jane raised her eyebrows. 

"Do you by any chance have a pad or a tampon?" I asked, stepping into the room. 

Jane nodded, turning to her suitcase. 

"Great thank you so much, Nicole is freaking out." I said gratefully. 

"Nicole? My Nicole?" Mark asked quickly. "Is she okay?" 

"Yea she's fine." I rolled my eyes. "At least she will be now." I added with a smile as Jane handed me a box of tampons. 

"Does she need anything from me I'll-"

"No. Right now you can stay out of our room." I told him. "Your girlfriend is safe with me." 

Mark went to stand up but Jane interrupted. "Mark, sit right back down we're not done here." Jane snapped. 

"What did you do?" I laughed at my brother. He just shook his head, sinking low in the chair. 

I ran into Wesley just as I was walking out of the room. 

"What did Mark do?" I asked curiously.

"Oh he just bitched out Henry for something and Jane got upset." Wesley said, looking down at what was in my hands with a look of shock that could only be described as someone who saw something they shouldn't. 

"Not mine." I said quickly with a laugh. "Don't be such a wimp."

Wesley just nodded, patting my shoulder as he walked past. 

I gave the box to Nicole when I got back to the room and she thanked me a million times before walking into the bathroom. 

~*~*~