2. CLUES AND LOVES

Good olden days.......................

"I'm sorry Radha maa, I will not repeat it" apologized Shivaay to Gauri's mother who happens to own the orphanage. She was a motherly figure to him.

After his mother's death few months ago, when he had no roof upon his head, it was Gauri and her mother who gave him shelter and food. He would forever be indebted to them for that. Today he could continue his studies without fearing of being expelled from school, sleep without having an empty stomach and knew that there was someone who loved him only because of these two people. Gauri was a God's sent sister to him. Who said people are all but selfish , there are people like Radha maa and Gauri who still care for people who are not their own, who still look after people who are not their blood, who still respect people for what they are rather than where they came from.

'Happy GO homes' is a non-profit organization started by Radha Sharma, four years back. She was a single mother and one handedly nurtured both Gauri and the orphanage to its status quo. She always guided him and encouraged him to chase his dreams.

"Why are you apologizing bhaiyya, it wasn't your fault. It was Tarun who started the fight. Didn't he?" argued Gauri earning a glare from her mother.

"Gauri!! Tarun comes from a well to do family, if he gets injured and his parents complained to the school principal, he will scold Shivaay not Tarun. They can even get him expelled. Do you really think this is worth it?" she explained.

"Shivaay, listen to me just because somebody badmouths about your mother, it doesn't mean you harm them physically getting into fights. You should learn to reign in your temper. You are going to be a police officer in future remember that control over emotions is the most important quality that a police officer should own. You should learn to take decisions unbiased by your sentiments only then can you do justice to your job. Direct your anger towards problems not people. Focus your energies on answers not excuses."

"Ha Shivaay bhaiyya" agreed Gauri. "Maa thik kehti hai, that sadu principal..." then looking at her mother she corrected "I mean principal sir would scold you instead of Tarun. Ek kaam karo agar kisi ne Geeta maa ke baare me galat bola to you tell me. I will take care of the matter. Don't worry bhaiyya I will take Abhay with me" she consoled him.

"Haa haa badi aayi hai sambhalne vaali. Shivaay hai isliye meine maaf kiya, tera to taange tood dungi samjhi..." scolded Radha.

"Why maa, Shiv bhaiyya wants to be a police officer not me. So, I can direct my anger correctly right" she questioned innocently making Shivaay chuckle.

"Kya karu mein is ladki ka... why do you have so many questions Gauri... can't you just listen to me without argument? When I say no fights then there won't be any fights. Do you get that?"

Gauri just nodded with a pout and asked "How do you know so much about police officers maa?" which made Radha lose color, her eyes turning misty.

Looking at her, Shivaay intervened and took Gauri out distracting her with recent gossips of his classmates leaving Radha to her thoughts.

******************************************************************************************

February 2017.

Location: Oberoi Mansion.

"What do you mean by cannot make it Omkara? We have to leave now it is already eleven thirty on the clock" yelled Jhanvi into the phone angry at her son.

"Mom, I am sorry I have work, it is important for the case I wouldn't have left if it were not necessary. Please try to understand. You go with Shakti uncle and Rudy. I will come tomorrow as soon as I finish the work here I promise."