Bonus chapter 2

Location: Tiwari house, Bareilly

"Rudy bhaiyya...don't you think Ishu is glowing today? what happened after I left yesterday?" asked Gauri curiously.

"Yes Bhabhi...she does look happy. An hour or so after you left, we dispersed to our rooms Bhabhi. I was rather sleepy so I did not pay attention. What do you think happened?... Shivaay bhaiyya did hint that Abhay bhaiyya is romantic... I guess this happiness has something to do with that" said Rudra shrewdly making Gauri happy.

"Let us confirm" she said before walking towards her target and Rudra followed her.

"Ishaana" called Gauri sweetly making her smile "Yes di. Do you want anything?"

"Didn't Abhi get up yet? I didn't see him coming down" she said carefully looking at her expressions and she was rewarded with a blush.

Gauri turned towards Rudra with a grin and he stopped himself from laughing out loud. Target achieved he mouthed her.

"I do not know di. I didn't see him today" replied Ishaana.

"Okay... go wake him up. Tell him that I called him down to talk about the contract. We were to have a meeting but since it was your engagement yesterday we had to postpone it" said Rudra and Ishaana obeyed innocently.

Gauri and Rudra silently watched as Ishaana walked up the stairs to reach Abhay's room. Once she stepped in, they started to tiptoe towards it when Roshni stopped them.

"Gauri di... why are you walking in slow motion with bhaiyya? Are you planning an ambush to scare Omkara jiju?" she asked.

"Hum khud dar jayenge (We will get scared ourselves)" replied Rudra and Gauri chuckled as she hit him playfully.

"No Shoni ... remember mission Abhay-Ishaana?... we are on it" Gauri whispered looking around.

"Oh!!  Can I help too...Please?" whispered Roshni excited.

Rudra neared his Bhabhi "Not now please bhabhi... we don't know what we will see upstairs...what if it is adult content... Shoni is too innocent for it" he whispered and she nodded.

"No Shoni... I will ask your help next time" said Gauri giving her a kiss but Roshni's smile dimmed.

"Roshni why don't you go to O's room to see if he woke up...you can scare him too if you want" suggested Rudra and Roshni grinned walking towards her jiju's room.

**********************************************************************************************

Abhay was sleeping on his bed with a smile on his face when Ishaana tried to wake him up.

"Abhay" she called gently patting his shoulders while he turned to her side frowning yet didn't open his eyes.

Ishaana tried again shaking him and calling "Abhay...get up"

Abhay slowly opened his eyes to see Ishaana looking at him with a smile which he dutifully returned.

"What a sight to wake up to" he said sitting up and Ishaana blushed.

That made him laugh and pull her towards him and she ended up falling over him.

"Abhay...come down Rudra bhaiyya is calling you" she said and Abhay frowned "Rudy? Why?"

"He said he had to talk to you about your contract" she said and his frown deepened but he replied an okay.

"May be we can have a good start for the day too" he said looking at her lips and she blushed getting away from him standing at a distance.