Bonus chapter 1 - Abhay and Ishaana

Post Abhay's rescue..............................

Location: ABC Hospital, Mumbai.

"Shivaay bhaiyya, Gauri di said that she will directly come to Abhay's flat with food. I will talk to the doctor again regarding the time of discharge. You be with him" said Ishaana pointing to Abhay.

Shivaay nodded "Okay... I will take care of the payment Ishaana. You just enquire about the discharge details" he said and she nodded before she left Abhay's room in the hospital.

Shivaay turned to look at Abhay who was sitting on the hospital bed staring at the door through which Ishaana just made an exit.

"What are you staring at?" asked Shivaay raising an eyebrow.

Abhay looked caught before shaking his head in a no.

Shivaay walked towards him and sat on the chair beside the bed giving him an assessing gaze. "I know you are disturbed Abhi. You never kept anything from me before. Did anything change now?"

Abhay stayed silent for a minute "Nothing changed Shivaay... It is just that I do not know how to say it. I also don't know if it is important" he explained.

"Cool, you tell me what it is and then we can decide if it is important"

Abhay contemplated before saying it aloud "Yesterday when Arjun hit me and I was about to slip into darkness I had this vision of maa, you and Gauri. Your faces were so clear in my mind at that time that I almost thought you all were in front of me" he said.

Shivaay nodded and said "It is normal right. It happened with me too all I could remember was Gauri's face that time"

Abhay nodded giving a tight smile and Shivaay probed "There is more to it...come on spill it out"

"I saw Ishaana too Shivaay" he said and Shivaay gave a surprised look while he continued "I barely know her Shivaay...out of everybody why did I think of her at such a time. You, maa, Gauri are the ones whom I love right. Why Ishaana? And to think of it she was also the one I first saw when I got up"

When Shivaay grinned at him Abhay became uncomfortable "Don't give me that grin. It might be nothing" he said avoiding his eyes.

Shivaay nodded vigorously and actioned as if he zipped his mouth close.

Abhay rolled his eyes "Don't tell this to your sister. She will eat my brain" he said and Shivaay laughed out loud.

"On second thoughts" said Abhay thinking again "she won't... she didn't talk to me since more than a week. She might still be angry" he said and Shivaay sobered up.

"She is just guilty of hurting you Abhi. Talk it out today when she comes to your home" said Shivaay and Abhay nodded still in thoughts.

"Abhi" called Shivaay making him look in question "Sometimes people unconsciously seep into our mind and heart making a place for them. It is only during a vulnerable state that they come to our notice. Ishaana is a good girl. You should give her a chance" he completed and Abhay nodded again.

******************************************************************************************

Same day night

Location: Abhay's Flat, Mumbai.

Abhay reached his flat after getting discharged on the same day. He could walk with support but still had difficulty in lifting his hand.

Gauri was silently feeding him soup avoiding talk as she had been doing since the past week. Ishaana had gone out along with Shivaay to bring some medicines which the doctor prescribed.