13. Diversions and Assumptions

Good olden days................................

"What? Have you gone mad Shivaay?" exclaimed Omkara.

"No, I am in my senses. I selected a bride for you and she happens to be my sister" said Shivaay.

"Ridhima will be my bride. I am in a relationship with her and I will never leave her."

"Om!! Come to your senses. Ridhima is not what she looks like. She manipulates people and uses them for her comfort. Open your eyes now before it is too late. This is not me alone that says it. Rudy doesn't like her too"

"Come on Shivaay, I know you never gelled up to her because you both are different from each other. But I didn't expect you to bad mouth about her. She never does that and Rudy is a kid."

"No, he is not. At least I am not. The whole world cannot be wrong. She is playing you Om. Do you really fell that you love her? Did you ever feel dependent on her? Did you ever imagine a family with her?Did you ever feel jealous when she goes out with...who was that guy... yeah... Ajay..." asked Shivaay.

"I am not the jealous or dependent type of person Shivaay. I believe in giving space in a relationship."

"Didn't you feel bad that she lied to you once stating that she was home while she was with Ajay?"

"Yes I felt bad because she lied to me. If she told me that she was with him, I wouldn't have minded it. But she later explained to me that he was in a problem and she had to be with him. She didn't want to disturb me because I would worry if she reached home safe or not."

Shivaay sighed. Nothing he says will ever convince him when he is blinded by that Ridhima's manipulation.

"Om!! Your wife should mingle with your family and bind them together not take you away from them. If you marry her, it is what that is going to happen"

"We will work something out Shivaay. Let us not think about marriage for now. I am not ready for the talk yet" said Omkara and left the place not wanting to continue the argument.

"I'm sorry Om. I have to choose the hard way now" whispered Shivaay closing his eyes.

*************************************************************************************

Location: CB-CID, Mumbai.

"Sir, we are sure of this hunch. Daksh and his family were killed in a car accident two years back when they started for Bareilly" informed Abhishek.

"That's a very good cue that you got there. Did you enquire about the nature of accident? did the police suspect foul play?

"No sir, it was declared an accident" replied Abishek.

"Okay, Have you got the families names and details?"

We didn't get the daughter's name and details in his office documents. But his spouse's name was Soni."

"What about the dead body we found at the outskirts? Did anyone claim it?" asked Omkara and Abhishek replied with a "No".

"Okay, Dandi did you get the permission for enquiry?"

"Yes sir, the judge was in our favor. We will get the permission in a week" said Dandi looking triumphant and continued "About the charter flight sir, it is confirmed that the flight did not take off that day. The reported problem was that the side flaps failed to function. It is highly unlikely that the problem would have been rectified that day."