19. Pieces of puzzle falling into place

Location: Oberoi Mansion, Mumbai.

"Gauri I have apologized a hundred times since the last two days. You are acting pricey now. Nakhre band karo aur maaf kar do" said Abhay.

Jhanvi laughed at that and said "Abhi I don't think even Om can do that. You deserve a special price."

She looked at her daughter in law "Gauri bechara kitna sorry bolega . I know you want to forgive him. So do it... believe me you will feel good after forgiving someone"

"Maa ji I'm not the one acting pricey here. He is not agreeing to marry Ishaana" complained Gauri.

"Gauri please. We talked about this. Didn't we. Give me some time. I talked to Jagdish mamu. They won't be forcing a marriage on Ishaana. Come on now we fought enough over this."

Gauri heaved a sigh and finally said okay making Abhay and Jhanvi grin.

In Omkara's study, Oberoi Mansion

"Gauri are you sure about the password? Omkara's system can note the wrong password entered as a notification when he opens it next time. We better be careful if you don't want to get caught" said Abhay.

"No Abhay. He gave it himself when I asked for the computer to complete my admission work" explained Gauri.

"Okay. Let us start" he said entering the password.

After a moment when they were logged in, Abhay tried Shakti's password to see if it still is the current one or had he changed it.

To their dismay, the password has been changed. Abhay closed his eyes in irritation. "Now you need to do the work yourself Gauri. Please be careful tomorrow" he said and explained her the procedure to retrieve the password from Shakti's computer.

Gauri carefully noted everything and prayed to her Shankar ji that their plan be successful and they get to those files sooner.

*****************************************************************************************

Location: Omkara's cabin, CB-CID, Mumbai.

In the last two days, they identified the second dead body to be a woman named Mahira who was from Jharkand. According to her mother, she and a few other young women who freshly passed out of graduation were offered jobs abroad six months back. Mahira got through the tests and started for her job which was promised to be in New York. She was never heard off since then nor were the others.

Her parents filled a missing complaint but the case was still under investigation as no clues were found as to where were the girls transported to. The job brokers who offered the job went missing a few days after the girls left their place; their office had been shut down and their computers cleared of data completely.

The parents of the missing girls had been worried ever since and finally when the news broke out about the unclaimed dead body, they came one by one with their heart in their mouth to identify if the body was their daughter. Mahira's mother had cried her heart out seeing the state of her daughter's body imagining the torture she must have gone through to finally reach death. Omkara and his team tried to assure the remaining parents to try and get to those girls as early as possible.

"It is a clear scam sir. The company needed volunteers for drug trails. They must have contacted illegal traffickers and imported women and children. It is only by chance that Mahira was one among them and she had been used to test the drug. Either the company has a contact with the traffickers or the Bharadwaj family are involved in trafficking" said Abhishek while Omkara nodded his head in a yes.