chapter 14

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

It's Wednesday only a few days until the ball I'm super excited I'm currently on my laptop in Taehyung's room he is sitting on his bed next to me scrolling though Instagram. I sigh still not able to decide on which suit I want to wear I let out a big huff.

"TaeTae..." I said whiny

"Yes? Sweetheart" He said

"Help meeee TaeTae" I said pouting he rolled his eyes and puts down his phone and takes the laptop I put my head on his shoulder playing with his hair.

"Your acting like Cinderella going to this ball" He said looking at suits on my laptop.

"I feel like it and your my fairy god mother" I said hugging his side.

"Well Jiminella all these are boring how about you don't wear a suit it's a formal ball right?" He said closing the laptop I nodded.

"Well I have an idea come on we're going to my stylist" he said dragging me out of the apartment.

Yoongi POV

I'm In my room reading a book while soft music is playing until I hear my phone go off I pick it up and see the ID I smile.

12:30am

3 missed messages from angel

angel:
hi yoongi are you sleeping?
just wanted to say I find an outfit for the ball
I'm so excited thank you for asking me :)

yoongi:
hey I wasn't sleeping just reading
I'm glad you found an outfit can't wait to see it
I'm also excited and nervous
you make me nervous

angel:
yeah this is my first ball I fell like a princess and your my handsome prince ;)

yoongi:
well you are a princess so beautiful inside and out
thank you jimin
thank you for seeing me this time
thank you for taking my rose and candy this time

angel:
of course yoongi my eyes are always on you now
I won't fail to notice how wonderful you are anymore I already made that mistake in the past

yoongi:
aish I'm supposed to making you blush not the other way around

angel:
Haha :)
your so cute
Yoongi...
Can I call you?

yoongi:
of course

Incoming call from angel

"Hello"

"Yoongi~"

"Jimin~"

"Your voice is so calming I really like it"

"Really thank you"

"What book were you reading?"

"Magic Moment by Paulo Coelho"

"Ah okay sorry I'll leave you to your reading"

"No no it's okay I wanna talk to you"

"Oh okay"

"Yoongi?"

" Mhm?"

" I'm glad we meet I'm so glad...I'm mad at myself that I didn't see you in high school I was just being blinded by my roles and friends I didn't open my eyes and see the wonderful people around me but I'm happy we meet now that we reconnecting now"

"Me too Jimin you don't know I happy I am that I'm the one final making you smiling"

"Yoongi...did you ever try to approach me in high school? I know the crowd I was with I mean besides Taehyung was very cruel but I wasn't I hope you didn't think of me like that back then"

" In all honest I did try actually...many times haha but I think you only said two words to me the whole four years and of course I didn't think of you like that Jimin I know how kind you are"

"I'm so sorry Yoongi"

" it's okay Jimin really I'm happy now because your here now and you actually see me that's all I've ever wanted"

"Yoongi I really like you....I mean as a friend of course"

"Yeah as friends"  my heart drops

"Are you sleepy?"

"a little bit"

" could you ready your book until we both fall asleep I don't wanna hang up"

" of course"

so I read my book out loud his end was silent but I hope he was listening

20 mins pasted until I hear sores I smiled.

"Goodnight Jimin I love you"

I hung up and dropped my phone at the bedside table I rub my face.

" I'm just falling harder and harder for Park Jimin while he still thinks of me as the nerdy boy from high school" I said out loud.

"Please love me back Park Jimin I won't be able to lose you again this time it will hurt more then the first time" I whisper to myself before slowly falling asleep.

———————————————-

this chapter was so cute :(

why can't they confess already ugh!

But they won't...

for awhile cause this book gonna have more drama then "I'm soft" bucket up sisters

*evil laugh*