chapter 25

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I'm sitting in my apartment wallowing in my self-pity and how do you do that you watch all the Avengers movies from beginning to end right now I'm on Age of Ultron with Chinese takeout in a black hoodie and black sweatpants since it's the weekend. I spent all week on autopilot I just woke up went to work came home ate dinner went on walks in a nearby park looked at Jimin's Instagram a bit and ignored all my friends even Seokjin and he is my only good friend left . I made up with Namjoon after what happened with Jungkook and Jimin because I went to his house after and cried because my mom was sleeping couldn't call her I'm a good son of course.

While Iron man and Hulk are fighting on the TV I hear my doorbell go off. I groan and move the Beef Lo mein of my chest and get up and I slip on my Kumamon slippers and waddle to the door I swing it open and see Jungkook with his big bunny smile with a bouquet of lollipops.

"Hi Hyung," he said, of course, he looks amazing right now with his long hair and leather jacket no wonder Jimin wanted to kiss him he's hot as fuck.

"What do you want Jungkook," I said his smile flatted.

"I wanted to talk," he said looking at the ground then back at me " I brought you Lollipops there green apple I even got the ones with bubblegum in the middle" He added with his big doe eyes.

I sigh this kid is honestly the sweetest boy ever since the day we met he has never hurt me he as always been there to pick up the pieces and glue me back together and of course, I know deep down Jungkook would never hurt me on purpose.

"Hyung please can we talk," He said I sigh and motion for him to come in he walks in and places the Bouquet of lollipops on the coffee table and sits down I follow and pick up my Beef Lo Mein and continue eating watching Avengers.

"Speak," I said he nodded.

"Hyung I'm so sorry like so unbelievably sorry you know I would never hurt you and I would never do anything with Jimin I know your feelings about him I can't even imagine what you felt when you walked in on that just know that I respect you so much Yoongi Hyung your my role model why do you think I friended you that day I meant what I said I think your so cool I wanted to be just like you I mean you got into Yale in America and I can't speak a full sentence of English your my best friend my first actual friend I don't wanna lose you please forgive me I miss you," He said pleading with his big eyes.