epilogue

Third-person POV

Third-person POV

It's been two years since Yoongi and Jimin started dating it as been blissful they both really click with each other there love is pure and strong they still live in there shared apartment Yoongi finally let Jimin decor the apartment I mean it's not like Yoongi can say no to him so the Ikea shopping list was long and expensive.

again yoongi is rich he's just humble turns out yoongi owns some of Namjoons company since they started it together. Jimin also stop working as a dance teacher wanted to do something more so he auditions for the National Ballet Company of Seoul and he got in everyone was super proud of him especially Yoongi he showered him with kisses and hugs but what Jimin didn't Yoongi is that Jimin would be traveling a lot for shows around the world which hurt at guest but that's until Yoongi decide he would travel with him wherever he goes.

To catch up on their friends Taehyung actually got together with Jungkook which really surprised Jimin and Yoongi and the young couple moves fast they already live together at Taehyung home and are engaged but Jungkook has always been an eager beaver as for Namjoon he finally manned up after years and asked Seokjin out which then cause Seokjin to smack him on the arm saying "took him long enough" and they have been dating since as for Hoseok he is dating a foreigner her name is rose they meet on the streets when they bumped into each other.

We're all caught up and that brings us to today Jimin and Yoongi are actually in Rome in a fancy hotel and we both know how much they love hotels and after Jimin's shows they walk around to go to restaurants and little cafes or cute shops and buy souvenirs and they both did dye their hair Jimin is orange and yoongi is mint and Jimin can't get enough of mint yoongi his hotness went up 200%. It's there last night in Rome they are sitting on the balcony with a blanket around them looking at the stars.

Yoongi POV

"Princess?" I said and grabbed his hand holding on tight.

"Mhm," he said and turned to look at me.

"What are you feeling right now?" I said

"Happiness I got everything I ever wanted I'm doing my dream job I found love I'm traveling with the love of life I have amazing friends I'm really happy baby," he said I kiss his cheek.

"Thank you Jimin," I said and cupped his face his big brown eyes looking all over my face.

"For what?" He spoke softly

"For loving me back for seeing me this time for accepting my love Park Jimin you have been in my heart since the moment I laid eyes on you my heart belong to you for years and I'm happy you finally gave me ours," I said I see tears in his eyes I kiss his cheek softly he wrapped his hands around my neck.

"Baby I love you so so much I can't be Park Jimin if I don't have Min Yoongi with me I'm so sorry it took me so long to see how wonderful you are but now your the only one I see you're the only one for me," he said now we're both crying.

I smile and kiss him softly we kiss each other like if we pushed too hard we would break he pulled me closer our lips still locked I taste the sweetness of his lips the smell of daisies filling my nose.

We pull back tears in both our eyes I rub our nose together

"Thank you for waiting for me baby," he said

"Silly I'd wait for you forever I love you Jimin"

"Forever?" He said I nodded and kissed him

"Forever," I said he smiled and laid his head on my shoulders as we watch the stars sparkling in the sky

I'm glad I never stopped my feelings for Jimin

I was always

Still into him...

The End