chapter 23

6 years in the past

6 years in the past

(Sophomore year)

Yoongi POV

I'm hiding in the bathroom stall you might be wondering why? Well it's because my mom made Jimin some cookies and I was gonna give it to him because he likes sweets I was carrying the bag of cookies on my lunch tray slowly walking over to Jimin but of course, with my luck, fucking Seonghwa tripped me on my way making my clumsy ass trip and fall and go face-first into my lunch tray and now I have black bean sauce all over my hoodie and face and neck. So yes I'm crying in the bathroom because like a man I cry alone surrounded by piss and sadness. I'm crying into my knees on the toilet when I hear a faint knock.

"Someone is in here" I cried out I look down and see the person is wearing timberlands.

"Are you okay?" They said worried.

"Duh I'm just...meditating," I said wiping my tears.

"In the bathroom?" They said

"Yes," I said they huffed.

"Want a lollipop?" They said

"What flavor?" I said sniffling

"Green apple," they said I sighed and open the stall door I see a boy he looks young with a bowl haircut and big doe eyes wearing a white button-up and blue jeans he is a bit taller then me he smiles and hands me the lollipop I take it.

"Why were crying?" He said

"Felt like it," I said unwrapping the candy and popping it in my mouth.

"Weren't you the one who just fell in the cafeteria?" He said I scoffed.

"If you knew why did you ask?" I said he shrugged.

"I don't know...but my mom told me it's good to talk about your feelings and you look miserable," He said

"You just speak your mind don't you?" I said he nodded.

"I know who you are your Yoongi I see your picture with the pictures of top students your really smart," He said.

"I guess," I said he smiled.

"Can we be friends I think you're really cool?" he said then stuck out his hand "I'm Jungkook I'm a freshman" He added I scoffed.

This kid

Me cool Pfft

Maybe in another fanfic

But why not

"I could always use more friends," I said and shook his hand he gave me a bunny smile I smiled back.

"I'll always remember this! I meet my first friend in the bathroom," He said I stood up realizing we were both in the stall still.