chapter 36

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

I barge into Yoongi's apartment since he gave me an extra key I close the door and walk in it's 8:30 at night I'm sleeping here tonight I waddling into the kitchen seeing my baby hovering over the stove stirring something in a pan I smile and back hug him he jumped a bit and turned around.

"Hi baby," I said kissing his cheek

"Hey princess your early dinner isn't done yet," he said.

" I know I just missed you," I said he smiled and hugged me kissing my head.

"I missed you too Princess" he kissed my nose and I pout " what's with that face huh?" He added.

"You kisses my head my nose but not my lips I'm hurt and needy I even apply chapstick before I walked in" I whined he laughed and pecked my lips.

"The stew is done grab some bowls baby," he said I nodded and set the table he severed us both and we both ate and Yoongi is such a good cook I moaned while eating.

"If you don't stop moaning I'm gonna swipe everything off this table and pin you against it" he casual said and I laugh.

"Oh love that but that just seems messy," I said back he chucked.

"True," he said

We finish the food and do the dishes together we walk into his room I plop on the bed and huff he walks over and it down next to me rubbing my thigh.

"Wanna take a bath?" He spoke I sit up

"Together?" I said he nodded

"Yes I got one of those jacuzzi tubs and a bubble bar I got from lush," He said smiling I giggle that he shops at lush.

"Mhm sounds romantic and shit," I said he rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I'm very romantic and shit so?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Depends... What scent is the bubble bar?" I said he lightly laughed and leaned in and kissed me.

"Peach" he whispered near my ear in a deep ass voice I shiver.