chapter 52

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

It's the big day I wake up before Yoongi around 9:00 because I know Yoongi likes to sleep in. I turn to my side and see him sleeping I smile and caress his cheek with my thumb his faces pressed against the pillow his black hair all messy. I kiss his nose then cheek he stirs in his sleep I sigh and get out of bed I quickly take a shower and get dress. I then go to the kitchen to make Yoongi some pancakes for when he wakes up I also cut up some strawberries and leave a note explaining thing and his suit I clap my hands together I grab my outfit for tonight I put on my shoes and head to Namjoons house when Taehyung will meet me.

I arrive at Namjoon's house and walk through the door I call out because again this house his giant I hear Taehyung voice then he runs up to me and hugs me tight.

"Minnie your finally here you left me alone with Namjoon...and have you seen him he's so hot," Taehyung said I shake my head.

"Calm down don't fuck Namjoon please," I said he scoffed.

"Pfft I won't," He said then Namjoon walked out.

"He did try though," Namjoon said Taehyung huffed I giggled.

"Yeah but Romeo here said he is loyal to his crush," Taehyung said.

"Aww cute," I said

"Anyways everything is setup Jimin wanna check it out," Namjoon said Taehyung nodded and pulled me out.

We reach walk out and I gasp it's gorgeous

"Wow beautiful," I said and I walk around looking at everything it looks like a wonderland

"Yoongi is going to love it," I said bouncing on my heels.

"Yeah he is that boy is such a softie for this kind of shit like Jimin when you asked him to this prom at the basketball game he did a conference call with me and his mom screaming excitedly about it," Namjoon said I giggle Yoongi is the cutest.