chapter 54

Jimin POV

Jimin POV

🔞-it's about to get hot and spicy-🔞

We check into the hotel I booked for the night this time I bought it will my money not Namjoon's which I'm proud of I may only be a dance teacher but I saved for this I want this to be special for the both of us.

We reach the door of the room I get kinda nervous at this point I use the key card to open the door I open the door and we both gasp I told the hotel to decorate the suite but this is more then I expected

"Wow, Jimin did you do this?" He said eyes sparkling while looking around the room it smells like roses and vanilla candles.

"Kinda I told them to decorate the room but this is not what I expected," I said we both walk-in and gazed around the room.

"I like it I mean it's cheesy but beautiful in its own way," he said I smiled at him we stand in front of the bed I wrap my arms around his neck and he puts his hands on my waist.

"Did you have a good night?" I said softly we locked eyes his piercing eyes staring back at me.

"I did thank you it was amazing," He said sweetly I smiled and move my hands into his soft black hair I kiss him from his lips to his neck then lightly nibble his ear.

"Mhm the night hasn't even begun baby" I whispered into his ear I feel his hands grip my waist tight.

I stand back from him and connect my phone to the speaker in the room "Sex with me" by Rihanna starts playing I walk back up to him and push him on the bed he falls on the soft mattress right into the rose petals he looks at me with shocked eyes I smiled and hovered over him hands on each side of his head. I lean down and capture his lips in a fast kiss he gasped a bit but fell into the rhythm. Yoongi's kisses are my drug his pink lips are so soft and sweet I get drunk off them. I deepen the kiss by licking his bottom lip he opens his mouth are our tongues fight for dominance and surprisingly I win I push our chest together moving my hips to grind down on his he moans and moves his hands under my shirt brushing his fingers over my chest I pull back from the kiss and go to his neck biting and licking rolling my hips down on him he moans into my ear and moves his hands down to my pants palming me I gasp on his neck he slowly unzipped my pants and brushing his fingers over my hard member he runs his fingers over my waistband and then moves his hand Into my underwear grabs my member moving slowly I moan he crashes into my lips kissing me hungrily while stroking me my body shivers.