Until the End of Time (Urban) Book 6

If an angel comes down

And takes me away

The memories of me

And my songs

Will always stay

Till they can find

Until the end of time

Endlessly. Eternally. Perpetually. It means now until forever. 

        Those were the vows Victoria and Theodore swore at the alter. 11 years, three kids, and a new marriage later, Victoria and Theodore swore to love and protect each other until the end of time and they have. With Theodore well into his retirement and Victoria getting back into her career after 10 year hiatus, there are new hopefuls on the rise.

        Dealing with three kids isn't easy, especially for such a family like Theodore and Victoria's. But with Ava in and out of college and Lindsey lashing out in high school, things are harder than they've ever been for the infamous couple. Kids seemed easy while they were younger, but now things have seemed to take a dramatic turn left.

        All grown up and all matured, Victoria and Theodore have so much to look back on. After separating themselves from each other for an extended period of time, they thought they had had enough of their on and off relationship. But with a few tricks up his sleeves, Theodore one her back. After having a couple kids, finally getting married, and many of those infamous 'Yours Truly' gifts, Victoria finally fell back into his trap.

        Now, with a daughter in college, a daughter in middle school, and a son following in the steps of his father, will Theodore, Victoria, and their be able to last Until the End of Time or will the pressure of raising three kids into amazing adults be able to crumble their resurrecting relationship?

        Follow The Sideline Series in it's last and FINAL episode that will lead you on an adventure of tears, hope, joy, and deceit!

ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS & LIBRARIES TO BE PREPARED. THIS BOOK WILL START THIS WEEK. AND I NEED, NEED, NEED COVERS FOR THIS STORY, SO IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A COVER THEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN INBOX ME ONCE IT'S FINISHED AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY EMAIL!! PLEASE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!

You guys inspired me to go against my word and make a sixth book because I know they deserved another book, as well as you guys!