Chapter 5

***I meant to say this awhile ago, but you CAN try on underwear lol It's really gross and disgusting, but you can try it on, that's if you're up for the risk. lol

Victoria

        It was the next afternoon during lunch, and Teddy had just sent me a text saying he was outside of the school. I wish the two of us could have spent lunch together, but he said he had a meeting to go to and wanted to stop by the school to see me before he left for his meeting. I placed my marker down on my board, and turned to Jordan who was all into his phone.

        "I have to step out for a minute, can you watch my room for me?"

        He looked up from his phone, nodding his head. "Yeah. I gotta tell you what happened last night too when you get back."

        "Alright," I said as I reached behind my desk and grabbed my purse. "You can tell me all about it when I get back."

        I stepped out of my classroom and walked as quickly as I could down the quiet hall. I knew I'd have to hurry up if I wanted to see Teddy. He was running late already, but just stopped by here to see me since I told him I had something to give to him. I pushed my way out of the building and was met by an all black, stretch limo. I knew it was Teddy since he likes to be so extra. Before I could even get up to the back door, Teddy rolled the window down.

        "Turn around so Daddy can see that fat ass," he smiled.

        I laughed, turning around slowly for him. God, I hope my boss doesn't catch me out here doing this for him. I walked up to the limo and leaned into the window so I could talk to him. "Leave it to you to be all gaudy and come up in here with a limo. How do you plan on getting through the driveway with this?"

        "Don't worry about it. Nathan's got it handled," he said as he scooted away from the window. "Come take a ride with me."

        I sighed. "I can't."

        Teddy peeked his head out of the window, I guess so he could examine the parking lot. It was empty but I'm sure the security cameras were focused on me standing out here with Teddy. I could leave the school since it was my lunch hour, but Principal Walters' has been cracking down on teachers leaving and never coming back, teachers stepping out for air, and teachers just not on their job. I could do that stuff, but I'd rather not get on her bad side.

        "Ain't nobody out here, at least get in so I can rip that dress offa you. Damn. Got me out here begging and shit like a lame."

        I leaned into the window and grabbed his face, stopping him from his excessive whines. "You want me to get fired?"

        "Yeah, you already know Ion want you working when you know I got everything for you."

        I sighed and just disregarded his comment. Teddy and I have been through this argument numerous times and it always ended the same way. I appreciate Teddy willing to take care of me, but I don't want to be dependent upon a man. My job might not make as much money as his, but I still want to have my own money so if anything happens between the two of us, I'll still be able to support myself and my children. And I don't want to end up in a situation like Mama was in with Daddy when she wasn't working. I don't want a man controlling me and taking my things because he's the primary bread winner in the household. Even if I'm making a dime of my own money, I'll still satisfied because I won't be depending upon anyone else.

        "Well, I don't wanna get fired. I got something for you at home though."

        "What about my surprise?" he asked.