CHAPTER 14

"Of course... Even if it hurts." Ryle chuntered before he fell asleep.

That night, Ryle said something vague and we didn't get a time to talk about it. Or maybe, we choose not to talk about it anymore? Kasi magulo o baka wala rin namang ibig sabihin iyon.

We never get awkward to each other, instead we became closerㅡ Yung wala na akong iniisip na baka gusto niya ako o kung ano pa man. Because Ryle doesn't seem affected about Aza. Lagi niya pang ipinapaalala sa akin na deserve kong sumaya and that he is willing to support me every step of the way. And, I do believed on him. I have no doubt about Ryle.

"Everyone is looking at you, babe." Aza whispered on my ears.

I looked around and indeed most of their eyes is on me. Some of them are smiling and some are murmuring towards each other. Pare-parehas sigurong nabigla sa nangyari. Sa malayo ay kita ko ang mapanghusgang tingin ni Loren. Halatang hindi nagustuhan ang pagpapakilala sa akin ni Mommy sa tao.

Kakababa ko lamang mula sa stage at sinalubong ako ni Daddy. Dad hugged me, looking so proud. Ganoon din sina Tita Beth. I never thought that Mom had plans like that. It's her birthday, akala ko ay siya ang pag-uusapan at pagtutuunan nang pansin ngunit hindi... Dahil lahat sila ay nakatunghay sa akin. Siguro ay hindi makapaniwala na ang dating hindi nabibigyan nang pansin at ipinagsasawalang-bahala ay anak pala ni Leana Nieto.

They are all shocked knowing that I am existing without them knowingㅡ kahit pa pare-parehas kami ng mundong ginagalawan.

I stayed in shadow for 20 years. Maybe, some of them still remember me from that little girl who always cries her heart out. O, p-pwedeng tuluyan narin nila akong nakalimutan kaya lahat sila ay gulat sa biglaan paglantad sa akin bilang anak ni Leana Nieto at Franco Alfuente.

"My dearest, Tallinn!" It was Tita Judith, she offered me a hugged and kissed me on my cheeks. "You're so pretty!" She said, checking me out from head to toe.

I'm wearing a silver ruched bodycon dress. It is shiny silver stretch knit shape of sexy mini dress with a darted, surplice bodice, bodycon fit, and an overlapping mini skirt with ruched detail along the side. Binili namin ito ni Tita Beth noong bumili siya nang regalo para kay Mommy.

"Thank you, Tita. Are enjoying the party?" I asked, smiling.

"Of course! I love the food!" She dramatically nodded and whispered. "Are you with your boyfriend?"

I looked at her, shocked. Nag-aalinlangan akong napatingin bago ko ituro si Aza. Obviously, Tita Judith is shock. Mukhang hindi makapaniwala, as if, Aza is a Greek God who accidentally exist here.

"Tita, this is Aza..." I introduced him.

Aza offered his hand politely. "Good evening po. I'm Aza."

"Are you a model? Kung ako man nga si Tallinn ay magugustuhan ka talaga! Nice meeting you, Aza!"

I awkwardly smiled and pointed out Dad. "And, this is my Dad and Tita Beth, his wife... And this guy is my brother, Vern, and his brother Ryle."

They all offered hands to her. Dad seems to knew her that's why the conversation didn't even went dull. Makulit si Tita Judith kagaya noong una ko siyang makita. She has that vibe that brings comfort to the people she's around with.

"Nice meeting you all! I met Tallinn before and she's really nice!" She said and looked at me. "You are surrounded with these beautiful people, Tallinn! I hope that you have live your life as pretty as it may seem now."

I slowly nodded and smiled. "Of course, Tita. Thank you."

"What's with the talk? C'mon! Enjoy the party!" Mom said as she joined as on our table.