Chapter 8. 743

I was making my way to were Vanya was we I felt Allison coming out of her hiding spot.

'Shit' I mumbled as I stopped using my powers to end up next to her. Then i used my powers again so I wouldn't die, nor Allison. Nor Diego, nor Klaus, who apparently wanted to make an expedition.

I raised my hands and protected them. That amount of energy would've broken their bones against the wall and killed them. I felt Some kind of energy next to Vanya, I think it was Ben, he was possessing her just like he possessed Klaus.

I kept standing right there for a little longer. Then everything stopped. But something was wrong. Ben didn't come out of her.

'Shit' I mumbled again as I turned to look at my other siblings. They were all passed out.

Two Fives ? An elder-looking one. Fighting.

I ran out of the building. When I arrived Luther was pointing both of them with a gun. Wait. Not both. Just one.

Mine.

I ran over there as fast as I could, but Luther knocked out the other one. Oh, they have it all figured out. Disapointed I started walking slower. Five opened a portal, at least it didn't affect me that much now.

'Fine, but give me the math, so I don't end up looking like Tiger Beat over here'

'You stand next to the vortex and I'll tell ya. Closer !'

'This is close enough ! now give it to me'

He looked at Luther. Then he looked at me. He made me a signal.

'I can't tell you. Or That'll never happen' He looked at me again.

'What !?'

Luther got knocked out so I ran next towards the older-looking Five and i pushed him into the vortex before he got the suitcase. But it was too late. The suitcase got cut by half as the vortex closed.

Five got next to me and hugged me, with a proud smile. Mine looked more like a thankfull one.

'You didn't tell him'

'Of course I didn't, I can't risk you being wiped out of my life'

'You would've still met m-'

He kissed me. And I happily enjoyed that moment of peace before catastrophe.

'Sorry to interrupt, but Diego's running towards dad.' Luther said.

'Diego...'

Turned out he wasn't Reginald and the president was kiled anyway.

We were on our way home when...

'And why would I do that ?'

'Because if you don't we'll tell the world who you really are'

Reginald walked slowly towards them, he took off his jacket.

'oh, oh, someone's ready for a fight'

But something happened. Reginald took off a mask. Showing histrue self.

I panted loudly, Five taking my hand worried. I was so damn scared.

'Lets go home' I whispered into Five's ear, falling in his arms. I decided not to tell anyone.

HE was a freaking alien. I was true.