24

A/N: that's what lexas apartment looks like

The Big Gay

Raven: SCAR WAS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

Echo: HE WAS FUCKING CRAZY

Luna: HE STILL DIDNT DESERVE THAT TYPE OF DEATH

Katie: YES HE FUCKING DID

Melissa: THE BITCH TRIED TO KILL SIMBA AFTER KILLING HIS FATHER AS SIMBA WATCHED, THEN MADE HIM THINK HE DID IT

Echo: SIMBA THOUGHT HE KILLED HIS FATHER BECAUSW OF THAT MANIPULATIVE BITCH

Raven: HE COULDVE GOTTEN A BETTER DEATH THOO

Katie: THAT WAS A GOOD DEATH

Melissa: YEA, IT WAS THE ONE THE FUCKER DESERVED

Melissa: katieeeee

Katie: yea?

Melissa: come cuddle meeeeee

Katie: I'm making you food

Melissa: and?????

Raven: MELTIE

Echo: MY SHIP

Luna: IM THE CAPTAIN BITCH

Raven: NO I AM

Luna: how about co captains?

Raven: ....

Raven: fine

Luna: 🤝

Raven: 🤝

***

Clarke drove Lexa out to the woods, stopping at the edge and opening the door to run and get Lexa's door open. "So chilvery isn't dead after all.", Lexa smirked and made the blonde blush a deep red while Lexa stepped out of the Jeep. As Clarke ran to the back of her car, Lexa looked out to the front of the woods. "You sure you aren't taking me out here to kill me?". Clarke poked her head to the right side of her red car, glaring playfully at the woman in front of her. "Oh yeah, I'm totally going to kill you. Just gotta get the rest of my supplies and we can get started on the murdering"

"Sounds like a plan"

***

The walk to the clearing Clarke loved to go to wasn't too far into the deep woods. She would always go to draw in her free time. It was the perfect escape when she was stressed, especially when she came before sunset.

"So, where did you find this place?", Lexa broke the comfortable silence. Usually silence was awkward, but with Lexa, it was relaxing and calming just being in her presence. "When I was little. My dad would take me camping and when I was older, he showed me this section of the woods that came to a clearing with an amazing view. That's where he gave me my first real art set. Not one of those little kid ones with the dry ass markers ."

Lexa nodded, a smile plastered on her face while listening to the woman talk. She always found ways to make the girl talk about herself. Lexa wanted to know everything there was to know about Clarke Griffin and made it her own personal mission to due so. "That was when I knew I wanted to create. I wanted to make art. It was my passion, still is considering I'm studying it."

"Have you ever considered the business aspect of it? Like owning a gallery?", Clarke moved some branches and was welcomed by the large patch of grass on a hill. The sun just about ready to rest and let the moon rise to create a dim, soothing light across the surface of the earth. "I have. I want to eventually own my own gallery. I'm changing my minor in med to business so I can get an understanding of it." Lexa stood stunned by the view. The soft oranges and reds running along the sky, draping the sky with a warm glow. Lexa turned to Clarke and saw how her golden blonde locks glistened in the light. She her soft features illuminated, making them appear more defined.