CHAPTER 25: Baby Fairy

As expected, the fairy land is full of colorful flowers and grasses with unusual trees and oversized insects like bees and butterflies.

It's almost night time now and if I'm not mistaken, it's about five o'clock in the afternoon now. Either way, even if the night comes, our functioning lights would be the glowing flowers in different colors and the fireflies that are scattered around. Needless to say, our night would be, let's say, colorful.

Our search for the second necklace seems impossible though because hey, we don't know exactly where it is.

"What are those?" I asked while pointing at the weird flowers meters away from us. The flowers are different from the ones we passed just awhile ago. The petals of those are black like it's dead and the stems of those have thorns.

"Those are poison flowers!!!" Fabian alarmingly answered to my question.

Poison flowers?!

I read about those.

Poison flowers are special type of Fiona plant. It has sensors and can detect anyone's presence in about 2 meters away from it and if it did, it will release a poisonous scent that can kill anyone in just 5 seconds.

Luckily, we are still meters away from the poison flowers. We can still find a better and safer way.

"Are we just going to stand here?" Ren complained which caught everyone's attention.

Fabian looked around, probably to find a safer route for us.

"The poison flowers are in the west. There's only three other directions that we can choose from, but according to my calculations as I observed our surrounding, the southern direction is heading to the much secluded areas of the continent, if we choose the Eastern direction, we will be heading back to the sea side, so...let's head to the north." Fabian instructed.

Everyone nodded and followed Fabian's instruction. We continued walking to the north where we thought it was safer for us to walk.

On the middle of our journey, variety of plants are yet again scattered everywhere, one of which are the eater plants. The eater plants are double the size of human and can eat two persons at a time. With their long stems and humongous closed petals that I know is their mouth, the eater plants looks dangerous.

"Here I thought this route is safer than the previous one" Fabian said while eyeing the monstrous plants in shock.

This is bad..

"Ehm...I think we should head to the South then..." Said Ren whose eyes are wide open in fear.

Really, he is a coward..

That's a fact.

"As captain said, the southern direction is much secluded than here, so if we head there, we will much probably encounter more weird and dangerous creatures and plants there." Replied Sergio who rolled his eyes in irritation.

"That's right. At least here, we have a big chance not to be eaten by the eater plants" Fabian interfered.

"So, what now?" I asked Fabian.

"Easy-" Fabian trailed while looking at me. "- you're going to use your protecting enchantment so that the eater plants can't eat us" he said suggestively.

Yeah!!!!

"That's a good idea.." I replied with a smile.

I looked at everyone who are looking at me expectantly.

"Everyone, come closer. I'm gonna make an enchantment barrier so that the eater plants can't eat us." I instructed which everyone followed immediately.