CHAPTER 34: Prison Dimension

With wide eyes, Sergio, Ren, Fabian, and I observed the bull who is circling us. It's nose flared and it's mouth released an angry sound.

"If this will be our last day, I want my body to be buried with golds.." Ren cried out.

"Sure, but it'll be only your last day, not us.." Fabian deadpanned.

Ren gasped and looked at Fabian with hurt expression.

"You got me there, captain!!" Ren dramatically replied then sighed. Fabian and Sergio on the other side rolled their eyes.

"Can the three of you focus on the problem first then bickering later?!" I asked the three who then gave me a guilty look.

"So, tame the bull?" Sergio asked after a while.

Just then, the bull aggressively made his way to us with it's sharp horns directed into our direction.

"Look out!!" I exclaimed when the bull almost hit one of us. The four of us then scattered around the room.

Unlucky me, the bull chose to chase me instead of the others.

"Prim, watch out!!!" Fabian exclaimed when the bull fastly made it's way into my direction.

"Minima forma, enchant!!" I tried to enchant the bull but my eyes widened when my enchantment didn't work.

How come my enchanment didn't work to it?

I quickly dodged to my left when the bull almost hit me. Because of my quick response, the bull hit the bricked wall instead. The bull then released an angry noise.

It charged into my direction again but I quickly dodged it that made it hit the wall again. It released another angry noise and was about to barge into my way again when it noticed Ren not far away beside him.

"Not me!!!" Ren exclaimed, running around the room while the bull is chasing him.

Now, I can tell that I and Ren are the unlucky ones.

While the bull is chasing Ren, I quickly approached Fabian and Sergio who looks like they don't know what to do about the situation.

"Why are you just standing there?" I asked them with raised brows.

"What should we do then?" Sergio asked.

I looked at them thinking for a second then beamed when an idea crossed my mind.

"Let's split up..." I suggested. The both of them then looked at me
questionally.

"Split up? I remember you saying that the four of us should stick to one another so that no one will get lost.." Fabian argued with a raised brow.

Yeah..I forgot about that.

"Well...it's the only way to find the necklace. If we split up, one team would be dealing with the bull without it noticing the other team searching for the necklace..." I explained.

Silence surrounded us three for a second before Fabian talked.

"Ok..so, I guess the two of us will be looking for the necklace then?" Fabian asked.

"That's not my plan." I replied and his brows furrowed questionally.

"Then who am I with?" He asked, his tone indicated that he doesn't want not being with me.

I should be flattered by that but it's not the right time so I disregarded the thought.

"Since the bull is chasing Ren, he'll deal with the bull, with my help. You and Sergio are the ones who will search for the necklace..." I stated which he snorted. I raised my brow to him and waited for any sign of objection but heard nothing.