Scary

"Bakugo, cmon it's time to go!"

Kirishima slipped on his red crocs looking around his dorm for his blonde boyfriend. He stepped away from the door and over to the middle of the room in between the bed and the television. "Baku-"

"Boo!" Hands reached out and grabbed Kirishima's ankles making him up a bit. Giggling followed as the blonde rolled out from under the bed "got ya daddy" he said with an all confident smirk.

Kirishima chuckled "sure did buddy now cmon, we're gonna be late" he nudged the boy to the door and he obliged. The two walked out of the dorm and down the hall two another one. Kirishima knocked on the door as Bakugo played making small explosion sounds with his mouth, pretending to shoot imaginary villains. Kirishima found it adorable.

After five or so minutes Denki opened the door "hey guys! Cmon In" he let the pair inside as he held the door opened and shut it behind them.

Denki was well aware of their relationship and their headspace relationship as well. He himself was in one with Shinso Hitoshi who despite being the dom of the two out of headspace, was actually the little.

Kirishima picked Bakugo up with ease and looked around, he knew the next part was gonna be hard. "Hey kitten, daddy and Kami are gonna watch a big boy movie so you're gonna play with Shin for a while okay?"

Katsuki just looked at the red head before shrugging, "otay daddy" he said wrapping his arms around the red heads neck as he was carried to a room separate from the main one. It was mostly used as a little space area filled with different toys etc. Shinso was already inside seeming distracted by a plush cat and building blocks.

"Daddy will come get ya in a bit buddy, be good" Kirishima ruffled the boys hair before sitting him down and closing the door. Kirishima and Denki has decided on watching 'Friday the 13th' and despite Bakugo handling scary movies well outside of headspace he wasn't that good with them in it.

Bakugo pouted stayed against the door arms crossed "it's not fair, Imma big boy! I can watch the movie" he decide out loud. Shinso looked up for a moment giving a good example of '😐' in response.

Bakugo slowly opened and door and looked out, the lights were off the only light coming from the television. Kiri and denki sat on the couch the back of it facing the door. He moved closer ready to scare his daddy, though quickly stopped. The scene of the movie was where Jason was simply stabbing someone which occurred throughout the whole movie. Of course in his mindset for Bakugo it was scarier than it actually was. The blonde fell back onto  his tailbone whimpering "daddy" he said barley audible above a whisper.

It didn't take long before another scary scene occurred. "Daddy!" This time he almost yelled it becoming visibly upset. The lights flicked on and Kirishima turned around becoming concerned as he walked over. "What happened to staying in the room bubs?" He asked though didn't receive a reply.

"Hey dude, I'm gonna take him back to the door we'll watch it some other time" Kirishima looked towards Denki who definitely understood.

Once back in the room Kirishima sat on the couch with Bakugo on his lap wearing a lion onesie and has an orange pacifier. He lightly bounced the boy who seemed to be getting over the scary event for the most part

"M'sorry dada" Bakugo muttered around the pacifier  fingers interlocked within the boys shirt. Kirishima smiled and shook his head "it's okay pebble, I think tho learned your lesson."

This is based off of this babes story which I absolutely love! Kawaii_Hooman__