Sleepover

This is a request for @Rodikoda I think it's cute! And I had lots of fun making it! I'm still going through requests though I'm still doing my own ideas to)

"And in the morning they all had their original colored jeans!" Aoyama shrieked

Meanwhile everyone else let out lazy yawns "that's fucking not scary twinkle toes" Bakugo groaned running fingers through his blonde hair everyone else mumbled similar agreements. It was the weekend and class 1A and 1B were having a sleepover girls with girls and boys with boys of course. "Do I need to tell my flat chest story again?" Mineta pipped up from his spot making the groans continue as he was threatened to be squished. "Well someone's gotta have a better one then that" Kirishima perked up slightly looking around. He thought for a moment.

"Hey Koji Koda, you haven't gone yet dude" Kirishima hummed and laid back down having full faith could come up with something. Koji was focused on the bunny in his lap petting its ears gently. "I don't think I know any-" he was interrupted by Denki "yeah you do, remember the only you told me the other day about the guy with the gold," Koji hesitated knowing full well he wasn't a good Story teller but, Denki having had forced him to now take his turn "yeah okay " he took a breath and started his story.

It took a good thirty minutes for him to finish. Though when he did most of the color had drained from everyone's face "the whole arm?" Izuku asked meekly "the whole arm" Koji confirmed and looked around yawning. It was time for lights out. Kuroiro stood walking over and turned off the lights everyone tensed. An owl hooted from outside and tree branches scratched at the windows.

None of the boys from class A or B got any sleep that night and Koji Koda was pretty proud