Author's Note

Hi, I hope all of you are safe and healthy and taking care of yourself along with your family. Ok, so I have been listening to the song 'chidiya' by vilen from quite a long time and I'm currently obsessed with it. That song is just amazing, right? Do listen to it if you haven't...you'll like it. 

So, I thought of writing an AdiYa fanfic on it...it would be simple but I want it to be beautiful. The one that you want to read again and again and each time you read it a small smile crawls up your face. As always it is going to be a bit emotional because I love that kind of genre and I love to torture myself 😂... 

Its a story of a girl named Zoya who has always been protected so much by the people whom she loves with all her heart whether it be her father or her husband whose life comes crashing down when she gets to know what really her life was. She is broken and has forgot to smile. Her life seemed perfect but nothing in the world can be perfect. Peep in to know how she learns to value her life and fight with all the adversities this life has to offer her.  Its true that having a normal life is difficult whether it be anyone. Even a 5-year old will have its own set of problems. How much may the life be happy and beautiful, it can be anything in the next moment. We cry, we laugh, we break, we want to end it but still we love living it. Waking up everyday with a hope that today will be better than yesterday is life. Life is life and living it the way we want to is a difficult task which we have to achieve ourselves.

Hope you like this fanfic and you are free to give your feedback or to point out my mistakes...❤