O N E H U N D R E D A N D F I F T E E N | The Quibbler

Dear the girl who I talked to all night,

The article I did in the Quibbler went better than I imagined it too. It was Hermione's idea to do it and at first I was reluctant. I thought it would draw more attention to myself but then I thought that I might be able to convince some people that I'm telling the true; and the news paper did just that.

Me, Ron and Hermione have spent the morning opening mail and most of it is positive. A lot of people have wrote to me apologising and explaining how they have now turned against the Daily Prophet. Of course I've had a few letters that have been negative but on the whole, it's been really good.

I've even convinced people at Hogwarts. All I've seen in the corridors is people reading the Quibbler. I've had so many people come up to me and say that they now believe me, I've lost count.

Honestly this might seem like something small but I'm so happy right now. Hogwarts is finally somewhere I want to be right now. People are apologising and treating me just like the used to which is all I want.

I can even put up with Umbridge now who, as you probably expected, didn't like the Quibbler article one bit. She's put a new Educational Degree out saying how anyone caught reading the Quibbler will be expelled. It hasn't bothered anyone because by now the whole castle has seen it. Besides, we're magic so people have been coming up with clever ideas to hide the fact that they are reading the Quibbler.

Well I suppose I have Hermione to thank for all this. And Luna.

Actually without Luna this wouldn't have been possible. Luna's father owns the Quibbler you see, and she was kind enough to talk to her dad about publishing an article for me.

Shut up, I'm not a hopeless romantic nor am I sentimental, I just prefer writing letters than texting.

How could I ever forget the first letter you ever sent to me? Well not me exactly, but to my address. I remember vividly how you complained to Cass about writing a letter. I'm pretty sure you wrote something along the lines of 'it's not the fucking dark ages, we shouldn't be writing letters.' Now look at you, writing letters all the time.

Why was I not even surprised when you told me that you were planning to get blackout drunk with Cass on your 16th?

Well if the circumstances do change and you do decide to do that just promise me you'll be careful.

Are you nervous to start college? London's quite big so at least if you do decide to stay close by then you have lots of options to choose from still.

I honestly have no idea how Ginny came up with the name Pigwidgeon, or why she thought of that name. It is rather a strange name.

Don't worry, Mr. Weasley wouldn't be able to tell you're not interested, he gets far too wrapped up in what he's talking about. At least you pretend to listen, I always try to listen too because I know Mrs. Weasley doesn't like him talking about Muggle things.

Thankfully Umbridge didn't do anything for Valentine. The castle was as it always is which I was very grateful for. I had rather a good Valentine for once. How was it at your school? I know they already had the decorations up but did you have to do any Valentines activities?

The Healers at St. Mungo's said its uncertain whether Lockhart would ever regain his memories but they are not ruling out the possibility.

Yes I know, me getting sent a love letter is so funny. Hahaha, let's all laugh about it. It's not as if it wasn't very embarrassing. The stupid cupid ripped my bag and everything and then he sat on my legs to stop me from moving. I honestly wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

Ginny was the one who sent it to me. And I mean I know it was embarrassing but it wasn't the actual letter that embarrassed me, it was the cupid and the fact that everyone was around to witness it. I suppose the letter was flattering but yeah, the cupid traumatised Valentines day for me.

Anyway that's all I've got for today because someone decided not to finish their last letter to me.

Love,

the boy who is happy.

(I'm so sorry for such the long gap between updates again. I'm trying my hardest to get updates out but life has really been cruel lately. I'm okay though, and i'll try to update more frequently. I hope you are all safe and well, I love you guys and thank you so much for all the love you always show me. Until next time.)