{14} Shouta Aizawa x Pro Hero Male Reader "They won't love you like I did"

Quirk: Snake - Users can only see with thermal vision, their body is morphed with scales like a snake's that will only shed if torn or ripped which will repair and grow back stronger. The scales are only on the outside which means on their arms and sides of their face and neck but no scales grow in the middle of their face and the inside of their ligaments and body, chest, inside of their arms and legs. Their skin is tougher than the human skin and is always smooth, their eyes are slits like a snake's and their tongue turned more snake-like. 

The user also has a pair of venomous fangs that they can control when it comes out, but they cannot contain the venom for more than a month or else the venom will be released in the user's body and poison them. 

User has super strength where they can lift a person up with one arm as well as have a strong grip to squeeze their victims.

User can morph into a snake as big as a giant anaconda, the downside is when you morph back you're completely bare and you cannot hold this form longer than 5 hours before you are forcefully morphed back and pass out.

hero suit:

I was given a mission saying an underground group of villains was planning on release a nuke of some sort of virus that will do a lot of damage if it goes airborne

I was given a mission saying an underground group of villains was planning on release a nuke of some sort of virus that will do a lot of damage if it goes airborne. I immediately got ready in my suit and I was about to leave when I heard the voice of my husband Shouta from behind me, "You said you weren't going to go on any more life-threatening missions." His stern but also sad voice made me stop in my tracks seeing that I've been caught.

I turn around to look at my husband I was trying to hide this from, "You looked through my filessss again didn't you." I said my tongue slurring out the s.

"Of course I did you made me a promise and you could be giving your life away for a mission that people won't respect you for failing!" He yells at me clearly frustrated at my actions. I walk to him and hold him in my arms.

"I promissssse I will come back to you, no matter the cosssssst." I caress his cheek and give him a loving kiss on the lips, "Even if it meanssss I fail thissss missssion." I say making eye contact with him.

"You better come back to me." Shouta says while hugging me tighter, "You shouldn't have to risk your life for people who never truly appreciate it." He says looking up at me.

I gave him a look of sympathy and sadness, "I know thissss issssn't what we planned but I will alwayssss love you and assss long assss you love me I'll be back even if I have to sssstop being a hero." He starts tearing up knowing that even with his words he cannot stop me from completing this world and acting like a hero. "Pleasssse I love you don't cry."

"It's just not worth it, don't go I can't lose you."

I want to stay, not for myself but I don't think I can stand Shouta crying because of me, but if I don't do this mission not only will Japan be in danger but possibly the world if it spreads. "I'm ssssorry Ssssshouta but I musssst do thisssss." I let him go but before I turn around I give him one last passionate kiss before leaving not turning around because I knew if I did I would stay with Shouta and abandon the mission. I get into my car and drive to the base of operations where I am to meet up to get the final rundown of how this mission is supposed to go.